Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Peter Quillin The New Felix "Tito" Trinidad ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Peter Quillin The New Felix "Tito" Trinidad ?

I see in Peter Quillin shades of Felix Trinidad, The height, the reach, the power and the desire to win and no quit. I think they are very similar in terms of styles, Ofcourse there are some differences but I would say that Peter Quillin is the closest thing we have to a new "Tito" Trinidad. The horrific punching power, Iron chin, et al, Peter Quillan is slowly but surely getting the recognition he deserves.

The biggest problem that Tito had was that he was promoted alot by Don King, With whom he has still good friendship, But Peter Quillin is promoted by GBP and I think they will do a better job with Kid Chocolate than King did with Tito. Its hard to believe that Quillin is not getting a fraction of the media attention that he deserves given his landslide, stunning victories and high KO ratio, I think if Tito was still active he would have handed the torch to Quillin.

If your not a fan of Kid Chocolate you will be!

Yes
    8.33%
    No
    91.67%

Big Red K for a very, very, very dumb thread.

Comment

Almost polar opposites.

Comment

Good catch. I do see similarities in their style.
        Last edited by johncods; 06-03-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Huh??? WTF??? Another dumb ass thread

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
            Good catch. I do see similarities in there style.
            Yeah, I think some people are blinded by hate that they are unable to compliment or see positive things in prospects and upcoming fighters and continue to glory hunt with established names.

Comment

You misspelled William Joppy

Comment

Originally posted by montakristo View Post

Comment

Originally posted by montakristo View Post
                  I think William Joppy would be a good fight for Quillin to get more experience. But I get the joke. I dont know what people have against Quillin.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Nil View Post
                    I see in Peter Quillin shades of Felix Trinidad, The height, the reach, the power and the desire to win and no quit. I think they are very similar in terms of styles, Ofcourse there are some differences but I would say that Peter Quillin is the closest thing we have to a new "Tito" Trinidad. The horrific punching power, Iron chin, et al, Peter Quillan is slowly but surely getting the recognition he deserves.

The biggest problem that Tito had was that he was promoted alot by Don King, With whom he has still good friendship, But Peter Quillin is promoted by GBP and I think they will do a better job with Kid Chocolate than King did with Tito. Its hard to believe that Quillin is not getting a fraction of the media attention that he deserves given his landslide, stunning victories and high KO ratio, I think if Tito was still active he would have handed the torch to Quillin.

If your not a fan of Kid Chocolate you will be!

Comment

Working...
                    X