Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan angry at US customs, "they take the piss"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They questioned him because he was attempting to bring a Filipino child into the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      It was only for 2 hrs for Christ's sake and the Officials needed to make sure he wasnt a terrorist.I know people are detained for 6 hrs sometimes when they try to enter the UK and are only released when the officials are sure about whoever and this is not just against Pakistanis but everyone including Americans.Khan can scream all he likes and claim racism but how many swedish old ladies have been involved in terrorist activities against the USA?What this just means is he belongs to a risk group and being a boxer is irrelevant to the risk he poses to the American people.
      Haha, scared he's gonna get your boy Bradley's 0.

Keep trying bro but you ain't keeping him out.

Comment

Originally posted by davidoff View Post
        Haha, scared he's gonna get your boy Bradley's 0.

Keep trying bro but you ain't keeping him out.
        If anything I want the fight to happen.I'm well travelled and these things happen all the time.This is normal practice not just against Pakistanis but any foreigners.If someone suspects anything or you just want to know more about a group or a person this is what you do.I've been asked questions while I was connecting flights at Charles De Galle airport.I wasnt even trying to get out of the airport just from one flight to another.I've had friends who were not allowed beyond Frankfurt before to go to the USA.I know people who have been detained for hours at Heathrow when I went to pick them up.These people were just on holiday for a week and they went back to their countries afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
          Just tell us why you hid Osama in Pakistan.
          they were investigating the rumor that bin laden spent 02- to 05 hidden away in papa khan's GAP

Comment

Amir Khan's a well known athlete. A quick search on google would have proved this. There is no excuse for holding a man of Amir Khan's celebrity in a interrogation room for over two hours.

Can you imagine if the UK interrogated Kobe Bryant for two hours on the basis that he is black? It wouldn't happen.

Discrimination and unprofessionalism at its finest.

Comment

Good, get these muslims out of the US, and UK, just incase they feel bin laden like. feel like blowing something up. better to be safe then sorry. twin towers, sorry. hiding bin laden like he was one of there own. SMH

Comment

Muslims got them shook.

P*ssy Americans.

Comment

Religions are stupid as hell, specially the ones that your leaders tell you to blow up yourself!!!

By the way Khan, I know its sucks but, suck it up and drive on, my Mexicans, brothers get threated like **** everyday and anyday in this country, so dont complain for 2 hours!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

Muslims got them shook.

P*ssy Americans.
                    USA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pakistan

You are probably like all the other sorry ass pakis who who live on the overly liberal generous european welfare while raping small girls.

The US could wipe out your sorry ass nation in a second. Paki.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                      If anything I want the fight to happen.I'm well travelled and these things happen all the time.This is normal practice not just against Pakistanis but any foreigners.If someone suspects anything or you just want to know more about a group or a person this is what you do.I've been asked questions while I was connecting flights at Charles De Galle airport.I wasnt even trying to get out of the airport just from one flight to another.I've had friends who were not allowed beyond Frankfurt before to go to the USA.I know people who have been detained for hours at Heathrow when I went to pick them up.These people were just on holiday for a week and they went back to their countries afterwards.
                      I travel to USA alot over the last 5 years and have never been stopped.. guess why cause i am White British.. you Yanks are ****ed up

Comment

Working...
                      X