Which guy faced the better version of pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Dinamita

Comment

Honestly tho, the version of Pac that Floyd beat is comparable to the Oscar that Manny beat....Real talk!

Comment

Can you imagine if it was Floyd that Knocked pac the **** out instead of marquez at that point in pac's carreer?....Too bad, too late !

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
          Past prime shot has been drained oscar..

That was the worst old oscar looked ever..
          It was but doesn't change the fact Pac looked fast as hell, imo he looked like he bulked up by the time he fought Cotto or Marg so he didn't look as fast as he did when he first moved up from 135. In fact i guarantee you no one would have beat Oscar up like that at the time, beat him yes, but that was a massacre.

Comment

I have to go with Cotto on this one. If that version of Pac showed up for Floyd it would have been a closer fight.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              Honestly tho, the version of Pac that Floyd beat is comparable to the Oscar that Manny beat....Real talk!
              Yeah he didn't pull the trigger at all. He can blame the shoulder all he wants but it still would have been the same outcome if it was not injured.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                It was but doesn't change the fact Pac looked fast as hell, imo he looked like he bulked up by the time he fought Cotto or Marg so he didn't look as fast as he did when he first moved up from 135. In fact i guarantee you no one would have beat Oscar up like that at the time, beat him yes, but that was a massacre.
                Yeah but it was a stupid move by Oscar to step in the ring with a fighter like Pac at a weight he hadn't fought at in almost a decade. That fight had massacre written all over it. Maybe if they fought at 154 it wouldn't have been as bad but I still think Oscar would have lost.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
                  Yeah but it was a stupid move by Oscar to step in the ring with a fighter like Pac at a weight he hadn't fought at in almost a decade. That fight had massacre written all over it. Maybe if they fought at 154 it wouldn't have been as bad but I still think Oscar would have lost.
                  Eh, the thing is no one thought that would have happened in fact ODLH could have looked it as a cherry pick like Sergio looked at Cotto, even with the handicaps both had they underestimated how good the little fighter was.

Comment

Working...
                  X