Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alberto Machado Gets Off The Floor, Knocks Jezreel Corrales Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And New!!!!

Comment

• Machado has power but will probably not keep his belt long. He is very limited and flawed. That said, Corrales had this coming with not making the weight and Machado showed toughness and resilience.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        I never noticed the similarity between Fortuna and Corrales. Corrales is getting really wild and sloppy now.
        Now they both got KO'd in fights now they were winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Manny Rodriguez has amazing talent.
          Not only Manny but Subriel Matias, Moncho Lebron, Jesus Rojas,Acosta, Verdejo... we still got a couple young kids in the process cant mention all of them doe...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gillie View Post
            Machado has power but will probably not keep his belt long. He is very limited and flawed. That said, Corrales had this coming with not making the weight and Machado showed toughness and resilience.
            He actually is better, look at his early fights looked explosive and quick 2 fights ago...

Comment

• ...something tells me Machado won't be champion for long....

Comment

• Big props to machado the kid showed heart and has some pop.

Corrales would be a difficult fight for anyone so not surprised machado was looking bad at times but that power is no joke.

Machado still has a lot to learn but his power can give anyone a scare.

Comment

• Ward is completely right. Machado needs to improve his defense badly.

Well, I guess he will be in really exciting fights. I bet he gets droppped by some punchers in that division.

Gonna be a Jhonny Gonzales type.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rampad View Post
                    Thanks. Will peep him out.
                    You are welcome

Comment

• Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                      Machado has power but will probably not keep his belt long. He is very limited and flawed. That said, Corrales had this coming with not making the weight and Machado showed toughness and resilience.
                      My thoughts exactly.

Neither is that good, but both came to fight, action pack. Better than the preceding fight, by a mile.

Comment

Working...
                      X