Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo is better than David Lemieux and Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao these ****ing illiterate donkeys with their arbitrary, non-objective "levels" of fighters

Comment

Kell Brook is a cyborg now, so we can't really say how a rematch with GGG would go now that he got cyborg eyes.

Certainly Canelo aint got the power to KO Brook and with his eyes now fixed he aint TKO him either. So I really think Kell would give Canelo nightmares.

Lemule is a bum doe, easy work for Nelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        Kell Brook is a cyborg now, so we can't really say how a rematch with GGG would go now that he got cyborg eyes.

Certainly Canelo aint got the power to KO Brook and with his eyes now fixed he aint TKO him either. So I really think Kell would give Canelo nightmares.

Lemule is a bum doe, easy work for Nelo.
        Haha everybody saying Brook should retire... No need, can't break titanium eye sockets. I bet he would do ok at 154, too.

Comment

no arguments here, although I think Brook would give him trouble and Lemieux is a dangerous fight for Canelo

Comment

Why do poster insist on making stupid threads. Most people agree that this is a close fight even if they got their guy picked. Just because a few idiots say idiotic crap doesn't mean those crappy opinions matter.

Comment

I agree Canelo is better than either of them. I haven't read any posts on here saying either of them were better fighters than Canelo. Lemieux is a very good fighter though. He is no easy fight for anyone and one of the best middleweights in the world. He has KO power in both hands and attacks opponents like a maniac.

Comment

Does Canelo beat Jacobs tho?

Not so sure Canelo beats Kell so easily, prob wins by decision. The reason ggg was successful was his footwork which Canelo lacks.

Comment

The thing though is Lemule has the power in both hands to change a fight fast. One could make debates on his speed, his resistance, his stamina but the factor of his power alone makes him a very serious threat at 160. Even Golovkin fought him very calculated for a reason. David might have a lot of things he can work on but that power is real as shh.

Comment

It only takes 1 David Lemiuex punch to land and Canelo could end up like Curtis Stevens. From a boxing standpoint Canelo could box his way to a UD but that's the only way he wins IMO and isn't guaranteed.

Comment

I give Lem a good chance of pulverising Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X