Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Duck Articles and Vids for Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweathers silence speaks loudly

By Brad Cooney

It seems as the days go by, more and more people of very credible stature are coming forth and admitting that there were indeed negotiations taking place. There was considerable effort put forth in an effort to get the big fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather put together. The Mayweather side of the fence deny all of this. What's the deal with that? Just the very fact that Floyd has remained silent through all of this speaks volumes.

Mayweather has kept silent, he has not given a reason to anyone as to why he has turned his back on the biggest fight in decades. This has fueled his detractors to no end, and has given more people reason enough to call him a straight up coward. If the reason is because his uncle Roger is looking at jail time, then why not just say it? Why not just put out a press release and tell the boxing community that due to legal matters concerning Roger, I have decided to stay on the sidelines for now until this passes. Why not just say that? Why keep quiet?

Why didn't one of Floyd's people just pick up a phone and call Bob Arum? All they had to do was call the guy, and tell him that they want to wait until Roger's trial concludes. It's very suspect as to why there is so much silence. Mayweather will pay dearly for this, both in his pockets, and his legacy. He has damaged his legacy, and he has even forced some of his own fans to turn their backs on him.

Mississippians that I have spoken with are all pretty much fed up with Mayweather's behavior. Most of the fans that I spoke with a few weeks ago in Southaven,MS are agreeing that Mayweather is the one who blew this fight. Pacquiao agreed to everything, and Mayweather bailed out of the picture.

Comment

Pacquiao tried to sue Mayweather and company, instead of accept the 14 day compromise for how long?

Comment

Good thread man .

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
          endorser of RUNNING shoes, instead of BOXING shoes

hahahaha thats funny as fuuck! you made my day dawg lol

Comment

Nice thread Chups. And Yeah long live KKK !!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Damn....Ether session goin on here lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Nympho View Post
                      Nice thread Chups. And Yeah long live KFC !!!
                      I fixed it and helped you with the spelling. You did mean the chicken franchise right?

Comment

Working...
                      X