No announcement yet.

anyone ever gotten a stripper to give them a *******

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ever gotten a stripper to give them a *******

for free? jus wanna know if its possible **** those strippers were gonna charge me $40 for a ******* after i spent like 50 in singles already **** that

Originally posted by bobweaver View Post
    for free? jus wanna know if its possible **** those strippers were gonna charge me $40 for a ******* after i spent like 50 in singles already **** that
    hahaha where was this at? what city? what club? i got mad strip club stories to tell partner!

Comment

this was at sunset strip new windsor new york share some of your stories haha some funny **** happens at these clubs

Comment

this was at sunset strip new windsor new york share some of your stories haha some funny **** happens at these clubs
        well i partied alot/worked/lived in southern california area.

what me and my boys usually did for our routine was we'd hit a club first like a dance club. get drunk as ****kk. hook up with mad fine girls and then rather then driving home drunk we'd go to the strip clubs to sober up haahha.

ive never been to new york but didnt they place a ban now and now they are all strict up there now?

anyway yeah basically the strip clubs in LA got some fine asss hoez there and if they think you are cute then its pretty much ON! ive gotten free dances to free other stuff hahaha.

Comment

damn guess im ugly haha none of them bitches would give me some for free

Comment

You all should kick it in Ohio.

NO NUDE!
            NO LAP DANCE!

lol, i sware to god.

Comment

damn guess im ugly haha none of them bitches would give me some for free
              well i hooked up with quite a few stripper girls and they tend to prefer the younger dudes and get excited when someone in their 20's shows up cuz they cant stand the creepy old men.

im a gym rat and i got a 6pack so alot of times i show the stripper hoez my 6pack and then they be jockin and i got a baby face so i look younger than what i actually am.

plus i dress real smoooth.

so try all these things bro. the key thing is to portray to these stripper biotchez that you dont need to be there and u dont need nothing from them, once they feel that vibe they all up on ya.

Comment

also watch how "DOWN" the stripper girls are. some are more "DOWN" than others. some just do it strictly as a job to pay rent and some actually really get into their dances and love to ride and grind, u should go for the ones who are really into it then your chances are gonna be better with those.

Comment

i love to dance bro and im a really good dancer, better than usher.

so if a good song comes on ill get up and UPSTAGE the biotchez on the stage and the cool stripper hoez will start jockin and the bitchy ones will start hatin. the cool ones will start grinding me while im dancing and its like a free lap dance standing up and again the best part is its FREE! ahhaha

Comment

Strip CLubs in Miami are the ****! I don't get free dances but I usualy get a braud tto dance for like4/5 songs for like 5 or 10 bucks...**** is great....I usually dance with them and get the number...we got mhods which make it easy...strippers like the guy who is young drinking beer might give out a dollar but really ain't stressing nobody...they hop on the dick...when u dance back...u get the number unless u are lacking lol

Comment

Working...
                    X