Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley will face Cintron Feb. 10th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noway cintron needs to move up ..... hes too slow at ww .. shane is too fast

Comment

KERMIT HAS NO POWER , Man he gets wopped of that lilly pad back in to the pond of never was & has been LAND, 5Th round SToppage by The SUGAR SHANE MAN

Comment

Originally posted by hellraiser3816 View Post
        KERMIT HAS NO POWER , Man he gets wopped of that lilly pad back in to the pond of never was & has been LAND, 5Th round SToppage by The SUGAR SHANE MAN
        Kermit has no power? lol. Look what he did to Estrada and look what Mosely Did to Estrada. kermit Ko'ed Estrada while mosely look like ass against Estrada.

Comment

cintron is too slow, doesnt have the right timing to catch mosley in between punches, and not experienced enough.

mosley by either late round tko or UD.....................

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
            cintron is too slow, doesnt have the right timing to catch mosley in between punches, and not experienced enough.

mosley by either late round tko or UD.....................
            I like Cintron but I think Mosley will find him sooner than late round . Shane will catch him cleanly because of his accuracy and hand speed and Cintron will do the funky chicken again but this time he's in with a guy who won't miss the opportunity to finish an opponent. Mosley with an early round stoppage/KO. Cintron's biggest problem is ? chin. Ive seen him hurt too many times.

Comment

i am looking foward to this fight its going to be a great fight mosley has alot of heart and does not back down which will make for a great action fight sugar shane is a better boxer and has more speed than cintron but cintron has the power advantage but i don't know if he can k.o mosley who has never been koed.....but if anybody can put a fight plan together for cintron to beat mosley is stewart..

Comment

cintron has no speed at all .. hes as slow as a heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by Bonafide View Post
                  I really give Kermit a shot at beating Shane. Shane's always had trouble with very tall welterweights. I see a Forrest type slim decision going to Kermit here...Just my opinion.
                  Kermit is 1 cm bigger than de la Hoya, but not as good, so I see no problem there.

Comment

Good fight, should see Mosley crowned world champ for the first time since DLH. I go for Mosley to win a decision, something like 116 - 112. Then he should fight Margarito, with the winner a worthy challenger to Floyd. If Floyd dont retire which, let's face it, he probably wont.

Comment

This should be a good fight. But when we looked into the matchup, Mosley hasn't won impressively at 147 in a long time, beat twice by Winky (with a great deffense and counters), owned by Forrest (decent boxer with good power), won a robbery in the 2nd DLH fight. Didn't impressed me against Cruz or Estrada, seemed to have respect for their power and his own power just wasn't there.
                      Now Kermit is gaining his confidence back, training with one of the best if not the best trainers in the game, learning to box better and has one shot showstopping power in both hands. Is the natural younger WW.
                      I'm taking Cintron by KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X