No announcement yet.

some ideas please...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some ideas please...

Im 16 years old, im about 5'9 and my walking around weight is 135. By walking around i mean eating fast food,pizza and all that junk. I fought once and it was at 132, i won by KO by the way. Just curious, do some people here,who know what they are talking about, think i could go to lower weight classes? Im sure i could lose more than 3 pounds before a fight because i see pros comin down over 20 pounds for a fight. Now i dont wanna dehydrate myself or anything though. Do you think i coulg go to a lower division? and how low do you think I could get down to?

Im thinkin low 120s maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Souza2012
      Im 16 years old, im about 5'9 and my walking around weight is 135. By walking around i mean eating fast food,pizza and all that junk. I fought once and it was at 132, i won by KO by the way. Just curious, do some people here,who know what they are talking about, think i could go to lower weight classes? Im sure i could lose more than 3 pounds before a fight because i see pros comin down over 20 pounds for a fight. Now i dont wanna dehydrate myself or anything though. Do you think i coulg go to a lower division? and how low do you think I could get down to?

untill you hit pro just fight at your normal weight or losing 3 pounds wouldn't hurt. Amutuers is just practice and doesn't mean ****. Your amutuer record and a dollar will only get you a burger at McDonalds.

Comment

**** you are 5'9 you could stay at 135 and use you height until you move up later in your career.

Comment

Originally posted by raesaad
          **** you are 5'9 you could stay at 135 and use you height until you move up later in your career.
          yea lol thats why i wanna move down and jus scare the **** out of *****s when i walk in the ring,lol. I think im going to try fighting at about around 126 though.

Comment

yea lol thats why i wanna move down and jus scare the **** out of *****s when i walk in the ring,lol. I think im going to try fighting at about around 126 though.
            Thats smart since you are still just 16....But don't limit your potenial by trying to be to light for too long.

Comment

Any ideas how i could get from 135 to 126? Diets, certain training techniques?

Comment

Any ideas how i could get from 135 to 126? Diets, certain training techniques?
                at 5'9......Starvation is the only thing that comes to mind and alot of cardio of course.Ask Oscar Larios.....

Comment

wow at 5/9???

126?

Man that just sounds unhealthy.

I dont even know how you are at 135.

I know guys 5/9 who are 140 and they are dead skinny.

Comment

I dont know, im not even that skinny. I have big shoulders,big biceps,very skinny forearms and wrists,big hands,very skinny legs,very thin waist. Most people think I way about 145 and when they find out i weigh 135 they are like damn. But i really think i can gte down to 126. I eat very unhealthy,lots of cookies,pizza,fast food,tons of greasy spanish food,but i cant go without my spanish food,lol. But i think if i eat right and keep training i can get down to 126 around there.

Comment

Working...
                    X