Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo confirms trout is next but Floyd has to sign for Sep.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    Floyd won't sign.
    If Canelo loses to Trout why should Mayweather fight the loser?

Comment

• This is good news hopefully Floyd signs, this year is going to be big boxing.

Comment

• Great News but Canelo don't have the Power to tell Mayweather what he has to do or what he has to sign up for...if Trout beats Canelo then Mayweather going on to fight Canelo in September anyways would make absolutely NO SENSE!

So no he shouldn't get a guaranteed fight with Mayweather in September, you beat Trout and if Mayweather wins his fight then they come back and negotiate that fight

I still call BULL***** and then when he doesn't fight Trout they will blame it on "Because Mayweather Wouldn't Sign For September"

Comment

• Here we go with another boxer who's already not giving a crap about his current opponent and already thinking about Floyd. Khan did this 2x and he lost twice.

Comment

• Canelo vs Trout? For real now?!

That is a VERY dangerous fight for Canelo......

Comment

• Canelo might think he can back Mayweather into a corner but I don't think it will work. Mayweather never guarantees he will fight a real threat. He might posture like he would, or talk in circles like he might, but he will never guarantee he will.

So, I hope this doesn't derail his fight with Trout. Even if he doesn't get his guarantee from Floyd and backs out of the May 4th date, I will hope he will fight Trout on his own card. I would get that one. Floyd-Guerrero, I would wait on the replay.

Comment

• If Floyd signs, Trout is guaranteed to lose on cards. That's all I understood.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  If Floyd signs, Trout is guaranteed to lose on cards. That's all I understood.
                  Unfortunately yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    So he wants Mayweather to sign to fight him whether he wins or loses against Trout? If so then I don't see Mayweather signing for this fight

Yeah being a star in mexico seems to have him overestimating his drawing power. Oh he dont want to fight on an undercard even though he hasnt beaten anybody. Oh he wants to demand mayweather fight him even if he gets schooled by trout. Good luck with that.

Comment

• It will never work!

Comment

Working...
                      X