Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guarantee When Klitschko's Retire They Wont Spend Their Days Talking Trash on Others

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    flat1985 still around? Would have never expected that after Hayes shameful appearance.
    And why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
      And why is that?
      I just imagined you would feel embarrassed after all the ******ed **** you spouted.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
        I just imagined you would feel embarrassed after all the ******ed **** you spouted.
        lol i knew Wlad was most likely to win Haye had a punchers chance thats it. And after all the **** Haye was talking close to the fight he started to get on my nerves. Plus i just like winding the klit fans up i actually like the K bros.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          What is REALLY classless:

- Calling another poster's intelligent response to some classless comments by former heavyweights a "****" thread.

- Repeatly calling it a "lousy" division, when you yourself wouldn't last half a round with heavyweights like Chambers, Thompson, Chagaev, Haye, Glazkov, Helenius, Arreola, etc.

- Muhammed Ali calling Joe Frazier an "Uncle Tom", after which his children were picked on and ridiculed in school by the other kids

- Mike Tyson raping a beauty queen (that's actually worse than just "classless")

- racist statement by Larry Holmes "there will never be another white heavyweight champion"

Most classless of all: an obsessive hatred for the heavyweight champion manifested in feeling an insane need to bash and discredit that champion "in every single k bro thread from here on out"
          So yeah I agree, the K bros have fought incredibly weak comp. Can you name another all time great who has lost to the ONLY hall of fame fighter he will ever be likely to meet? Me either.

As far as the fans go.....Im sure the bros would be disgusted by the vile and racist agenda of many of their fans. While they're over rated, they don't deserve to be brought down into the sewer by certain fans. Im sure Wlad and Vitaly are disgusted with such people.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
            Lol there should be special branch for Klitschko crazy fans on Boxingscene.

I am just wondering, but where you got this info Jab? You train for fights?
            I use to. Pm me if you want to know something more and I'll be happy to talk with you. You seem like a pretty level headed person who isn't here to troll or start trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post

Freedom and Chopper after hearing Foreman's comment's about Wlad lol
              Bwaaahhaaaahhaa!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Bwaaahhaaaahhaa!!!
                Eat a salad, fat boy.

Comment

Working...
                X