Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko: If GGG Says 'No' - Give Me Canelo or Charlo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Bytch your Charlo sisters aren't brave enough to step up
    Negative.
    https://www.facebook.com/premierboxi...9821466929889/

You just too pvssy to ask for those ^ kind of fights.

Comment

Don't tell me it's Al Gaymon and he let Derevenchenko cross the street but not his hype job Charlo sisters war Eddie
      You keep playing games, Andy Ruiz is with Al & Andy went to dazn & WHOOPED Aj AND is about to do it again

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        You're right about Charlo, but that doesn't change the fact that Canelo is ducking him.
        That's a negative.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          yes I'm discounting what Charlo has done at 154 the same way you Mikey Garcia haters are discounting what Mikey has accomplished at the lower levels...
          I rate Sergey 4 cause i had him beating triple g and i had triple g beating Canelo in the first fight.
          If BJ Saunders and Jacobs were still fighting in the middleweight division then I'd have Charlo rated 6 or 7 cause he still hasn't convince anyone he clearly beat korobov...
          I felt he won but not by much...
          Would love to see them rematch but we all know that's not gonna happen...
          Smh...you have a problem brother. You think everyone hates Mexican fighters. I'm a fan of Mikey so stop being a troll in that regard.

Charlo clearly beat Korobov on short notice. The only controversy was the extremely wide card. Once Korobov struggled with Aleem, a rematch was wiped out, particularly if he doesn't come back and beat Aleem easy.

You also ignored why Andrade is in your top 4 when his accomplishments are similar to Charlos.

Comment

• Charlo-Derevyanchenko for the WBC belt is a great fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              Smh...you have a problem brother. You think everyone hates Mexican fighters. I'm a fan of Mikey so stop being a troll in that regard.

Charlo clearly beat Korobov on short notice. The only controversy was the extremely wide card. Once Korobov struggled with Aleem, a rematch was wiped out, particularly if he doesn't come back and beat Aleem easy.

You also ignored why Andrade is in your top 4 when his accomplishments are similar to Charlos.
              Maybe you don't hate Mikey but most people that don't like Mikey keep saying Mikey is overrated, he's never accomplished anything, he's a bum, and blah blah blah...
              The difference between Andrade and Charlo is that andrade clearly beat the fighters he was supposed to beat. No disputing who won.
              Charlo struggled against korobov and in his last fight he didn't dominate the way he was expected too...
              And I'm willing to bet Charlo will struggle against Hogan too.
              If he does struggle against him but gets the victory all his fans will go back to saying Canelo is ducking him and Canelo is scared of Charlo and all that bullshet.
              Do you think Canelo would struggle against Hogan??
              When Canelo has been in the ring with fighters he was expected to dominate well that's exactly what Canelo has done.....
              He's dominated who he was expected to dominate.
              Can you say the same about Charlo???????

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                You keep playing games, Andy Ruiz is with Al & Andy went to dazn & WHOOPED Aj AND is about to do it again
                Andy is brave, Charlo sisters are pu$sy cowards hiding behind their daddy Al Gaymon, you are a little bytch using Andy name to defend your Charlo sisters war Eddie!

Comment

• Golovkin should want to run it back with Derevyanchenko to make it right.

The crowd booed the decision.

Comment

Andy is brave, Charlo sisters are pu$sy cowards hiding behind their daddy Al Gaymon, you are a little bytch using Andy name to defend your Charlo sisters war Eddie!
                    Nah, YOU being a little b!tch by not asking Jermall Charlo vs Pvssy-G or a Mall vs Nelo fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Big money fights are usually where the challenges are, DUH.
                      Canelo is a challenge obviously, but there’s other challenges in the division, which he is clearly not eager to take on.

Comment

Working...
                      X