Ruiz is the A side confirmed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
    Only If they lose bro. It's security for the A side
    huh? you cant put in a rematch clause AFTER you lose. Its in the contract, signed by both fighters BEFORE the fight.

Or did I confuse your statement altogether?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
      huh? you cant put in a rematch clause AFTER you lose. Its in the contract, signed by both fighters BEFORE the fight.

Or did I confuse your statement altogether?
      I meant that if Joshua won Andy wouldn't get a rematch because he was and still is the B side. That was all

Comment

this is one of the stupidest topics i've ever seen. and i've seen some dumb ****.

Comment

I don’t know who the fugh A side or B side is
          What I do know is AJ will get snickered in Saudi Arabia
          So much for any sides , same result

Comment

By the time Ruiz is finished with him AJ will be the D side too mentally broken to ever set foot in a boxing ring again.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
              I meant that if Joshua won Andy wouldn't get a rematch because he was and still is the B side. That was all
              Gotcha

Comment

Joshua is clearly the A side, always was.

People wanted to argue that Ruiz had a say, but he didn't. The fight has gone to SA because it makes a ton of money there. If it wasn't in SA, it would of been in Cardiff. And if reports are to be believed, Joshua will be getting the huge slice of that ton of money while Ruiz gets what he agreed to when he signed the rematch clause.

Hearn and Joshua always had the venue and £ on their side.

But it's not as if Ruiz is doing badly. He didn't want to go to the UK, and now he's not. He made a nice purse in the first fight, and now he's making another nice purse..better than he'll get elsewhere. And if he wins, like many believe he will, then he'll have another big fight against Wilder, Fury..whoever he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  If he was the A side the fight would be happening in Vegas or Mexico
                  & not in a Muslim country that will support their Islamic brother AJ

Comment

I'm sure Ruiz was dying to go to Saudi

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      Joshua is clearly the A side, always was.

People wanted to argue that Ruiz had a say, but he didn't. The fight has gone to SA because it makes a ton of money there. If it wasn't in SA, it would of been in Cardiff. And if reports are to be believed, Joshua will be getting the huge slice of that ton of money while Ruiz gets what he agreed to when he signed the rematch clause.

Hearn and Joshua always had the venue and £ on their side.

But it's not as if Ruiz is doing badly. He didn't want to go to the UK, and now he's not. He made a nice purse in the first fight, and now he's making another nice purse..better than he'll get elsewhere. And if he wins, like many believe he will, then he'll have another big fight against Wilder, Fury..whoever he wants.
                      It's quite clear that Ruiz's wish NOT to have it in the UK was granted.

Hearn and Sky clearly had Cardiff as their #1 choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X