Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many more years and fights would it take before Vlady Sirenko fights for a title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many more years and fights would it take before Vlady Sirenko fights for a title?

And preferably a fight against a top heavyweight like Anthony Joshua?

He's a good prospect with good amateur experience. I'm hoping 20 fights at least.

So far, he's been unable to find a decent promoter for himself...

Comment

Vlad Sirenko could fight for a title now ( NOT Joshua ) and he would punch out most with minimal difficulties in another year including the guy you rate (not me ) a top 2 HW in a 12 rnd fight ,Povetkin .

Sirenko will be the most avoided HW when he hits the top 20 not Dubois ,who i figure to be his number one competition by 2020.

Depending who Bashir matches him with he could make a title run by 2022 ...which adds up too ....... about a 20 fight mark if hes active maybe more .

His last fight he took on a weeks notice and got needed rnds in bc your not going to see many long fights for obvious reasons .

Comment

Sirenko (6-0, 5 KOs) has knocked out Laszlo Toth (21-18, 15 KOs) today in the first round. Here is the video:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZh_...ature=youtu.be

Comment

'bout tree fiddy

Comment

2021 will probably be Sirenkos breakthrough year

Comment

From what i've seen he looks like he may be Bashir's best heavyweight he's had to himself. I remember the name in the Klitschko camp years ago but he looks like a real threat more then the others. I heard Bashir say he gave Joe Joyce all he can handle and held his own with Povetkin in his training camp for AJ . If I remember correctly Bashir's plans are to bring him slowly to develope but then he says hes going to fast track him ,so I don't know ? Its my belief Bashir will see who's at the top that dictates how fast he will go .I'll guess 4 years ,he's in his mid 20's or so. you cant really guess number of fights because everyone is on a different pace, he'll probably get 20 plus easy fights then step it up.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Vlad Sirenko could fight for a title now ( NOT Joshua ) and he would punch out most with minimal difficulties in another year including the guy you rate (not me ) a top 2 HW in a 12 rnd fight ,Povetkin .

Sirenko will be the most avoided HW when he hits the top 20 not Dubois ,who i figure to be his number one competition by 2020.

Depending who Bashir matches him with he could make a title run by 2022 ...which adds up too ....... about a 20 fight mark if hes active maybe more .

His last fight he took on a weeks notice and got needed rnds in bc your not going to see many long fights for obvious reasons .
                Another good call Juggs, Sirenko knocked down DDD in sparring. do you have a crystal ball by chance ? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Another good call Juggs, Sirenko knocked down DDD in sparring. do you have a crystal ball by chance ? Ha
                  Just expect for him to be a hype job on here , he's not a Haymon fighter and is the exact opposite of Wilder. He'll join the Joshua list who is the better fighter. This forum needs proof ,like years after the fact someone is actually proven. Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X