Collapse
No announcement yet.

canelo has improved 100 times since facing mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has improved. His timing is looking a lot better and his upper body movement is looking great (especially in the Cotto fight).

I still think Floyd would school him again because Canelo is a smart boxer, he'll try to out-think Floyd and that is just not gonna work.

Comment

canelo still gets the treatment if floyd comes out of retirement.

know that.

Comment

Styles. Canelo isn't a natural chaser. He is much more comfortable being a counter puncher. If you try to outhink Floyd...you lose.

Comment

canelo got beat quite easily but i would like to see a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
            Nice alt........
            LOL

Arribba Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by ARRIBA MEXICO!! View Post
              if mayweather fought canelo right now i would fear for mayweathers life. canelos fists are so destructive now and hes improve his boxing skills to. he is the biggest mexican threat to mayweather since margarito. i would not be surprised to see canelo at the top of the p4p lists very soon.

DONALD TRUMP IS GONNA DEPORT YOUR ASS

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAiN

Comment

Still have problems with speed and movers..improved but not enough to change outsome against Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  LOL

Arribba Mexico
                  who is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    I agree he has improved much since the floyd fight, especially when dealing with movement.. Canelo was much better vs Lara

Floyd took him to school, and Canelo learned
                    He took him to school alright he learned never to take a weight drain fight again, what he learned is make your opponent weight drained that's why he's fighting in this 155 to lure GGG to 155 and make him weak for the fight

Comment

Originally posted by ARRIBA MEXICO!! View Post
                      if mayweather fought canelo right now i would fear for mayweathers life. canelos fists are so destructive now and hes improve his boxing skills to. he is the biggest mexican threat to mayweather since margarito. i would not be surprised to see canelo at the top of the p4p lists very soon.

Margarito was only a threat to Mayweather in the minds of unknowledgeable haters like you.

Canelo hasn't improved any since losing to Mayweather. Prior to fighting Mayweather, he was fighting and beating B-level fighters. When he fought a quality fighter (including Mayweather), he received a dubious gift scores from the judges.

After his fight with Mayweather, he has continued to fight B-level fighters. When he has fought a quality fighter, he has received dubious gifts scores from the judges.

Nothing has changed.

I just watched his fight against Khan. Just like he did against Mayweather, Alvarez has a bad habit of dropping his left hand to his waist when he throws his right. I don't like or have any respect for GGG. However, if the two of them fight, GGG will likely ko Alvarez due to this terrible habit.

Comment

Working...
                      X