No announcement yet.

Rumors PPV Buys for Wilder-Ortiz tracking at 750k buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
    LOL no fcking way, more than Pacquiao Vs Thurman? You are gullible if you believe it did HALF that number.
    Pacquiao vs. Thurman did a measly 325,000 buys. I like Pac but he is washed up, Wilder is a American heavyweight with devastating power.

Speak it, believe it, receive it. and repeat it and it will come true like Deontay said.

Comment

Wilder vs Fury did 325,000 US, 420,000 UK

Anything over 325,000 US for Ortiz has to be considered a big success. If it's anywhere north of half a million, PBC is doing backflips right now.

Comment

Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
        They promoted the Spence Vs Porter fight the same way and came well short of 300K buys. Post your Twitter sources.
        Pacman didnt do mega numbers either, Spence sold just as much as Pac, around the same vicinity.

Spence first two PPVs are great numbers, similar to Pac and Floyds very first two ppvs

Oscar didnt do 500k ppv buys on his first ppv either

Fox is putting in work, people think the ppv model is dead, but its not dead yet, they will have a streaming service soon but right now they are taking advantage of the PPV market.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          Wilder vs Fury did 325,000 US, 420,000 UK

Anything over 325,000 US for Ortiz has to be considered a big success. If it's anywhere north of half a million, PBC is doing backflips right now.
          Wilder vs Fury was also the first PPV for both guys and it was on Showtime not FOX, Wilder was heavily promoted on FOX more than Pacquiao was for Pacquiao Thurman, this fight is doing well over 325k buys, when they saying Tracking it means its the prediction that it could reach 750k buys, right now I think they are counting it at 150k buys by Monday it should start getting all the numbers in and it will grow more. Official estimates should be in by Wednesday or Thursday.

I wouldn't be shocked if its anywhere from 600 to 800k buys when its all said and done.

Comment

If that's accurate then it sets up the division. It means the sort of numbers we'd get for Wilder v Fury and the winner against Ruiz/Joshua would be impossible to turn down.

If it's accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              People falling for this troll attempt..... the fight was just yesterday lol.
              ^
              I love how, despite common sense and given the person who posted the thread, the general IQ here is such that people just take it as fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                ^
                I love how, despite common sense and given the person who posted the thread, the general IQ here is such that people just take it as fact.
                I came into thread thinking people would dismiss OP even before you factored his history lol..... these same people that don’t realise you can’t track PPV numbers the day after the fight will go into other threads sounding like they know everything about anything. That’s NSB though.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                  If that's accurate then it sets up the division. It means the sort of numbers we'd get for Wilder v Fury and the winner against Ruiz/Joshua would be impossible to turn down.

If it's accurate.
                  Joshua if he beats ruiz will continue to duck wilder, he will price himself out again. Wilder will ko joshua easily

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Thats the word on the tweeterverse. What do you guys think?
                    Naw it's too early. Tuesday is when the numbers start leaking if the numbers are good. If they aren't we'll never get the numbers like we didn't get Crawford-Khan until months later

Comment

Undisputed Championship breaks into the millions

Comment

Working...
                      X