No announcement yet.

Theme song Gangsta only..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Theme song Gangsta only..

B4 you fools put in work, daily grind.... what music do you blast....

Pls...lil video gamers...hoe’s hoezzz. push that joy stick in your maricon culo..

My theme song will be revealed after..but it kinda sounds like outcast. So. Fresh and so clean....sorrymissjackkson...

Hardest shlt on earth.

Comment

It's never the same but I'm just gonna go with my current mood. Some old school R&B, before my time, music my dad used to listen to. Get shyt done music.

"Hold on, I'm Comin" by Sam and Dave.

Or,
      "Gimmie Some Lovin" by Spencer Davis Group.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          It's never the same but I'm just gonna go with my current mood. Some old school R&B, before my time, music my dad used to listen to. Get shyt done music.

Or,
          I’d kiss you mofo.... no **** Sam and Dave...triggers brown and the j bees...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
              Lamentations 3:22 ►Because of the LORD’s loving devotion we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail.

I love da bible... I’m a Jew... so I love lamenting everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Lamentations 3:22 ►Because of the LORD’s loving devotion we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail.

I love da bible... I’m a Jew... so I love lamenting everything.
                Do you attend Shabbat services like do you go to a synagogue every Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                  Do you attend Shabbat services like do you go to a synagogue every Saturday?
                  Once a month, I go and worship wit really rich guys... my wife is on me regularly to leverage the Jew network. My pride prevents me from asking for help... my jewish on me.

I go mainly to respect my father and ancestors...not to get a hand up, or to look down on people lie me...I wear a swatch of my grandfather’s clothing.. it’s kinda creepy, but it’s the culture I was born into..
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 05-25-2019, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

Or,
                    Recently, I’m remembering good times...Cameo.... me an my girl... wen wen Wang, “candy” cameo...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sn8KYD1Vco0

She was too fine..... my wife....plus sisters... say... dayummm she was fine...
                    I think she runs Asia Pacific for General Mills?

I love her husband rich....

Comment

Working...
                    X