Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this really happening???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not so easy to have a reputation like Pacman. I think its causing those unsigned contracts.

I'm sure only the unknowns are dying to fight Manny. But this wont be fun for Manny plus the money wont be good too. We can only pray that Pacquiao gets a good deal.

Comment

Hey jomapac what's the pic of Aga Muhlach doing on your avatar ?? LOL. I thought we were about hot babes and not screen idols ??? LOL

Comment

We are all hoping Lapulapu that PAC will get a good deal and we fans will get a very good fight ....

Thrilla just change my avatar, now this is the real me ...

Comment

Much better avatar amigo !!

Comment

Looks like this is really happening boys.

Tickets are on sale and HBO PPV is priced at $44.95.

NEWS FLASH
            Morales-Pacquiao tickets!
            Superfight tickets go on sale Friday at noon

Attention fight fans who want to see superstars Erik 'El Terrible' Morales and Manny Pacquiao battle LIVE on March 19 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Tickets priced at $400, $300, $200, $125 and $75, not including applicable service charges and taxes, go on sale Friday at Noon at the MGM Grand Garden Arena box office. Tickets also are sold at all Las Vegas Ticketmaster locations (Tower Records/WOW!, Smith's Food and Drug Centers, Robinsons-May stores and Ritmo Latino locations.) To charge by phone with a major credit card, call Ticketmaster at 702-474-4000. Tickets are also available for purchase at www.mgmgrand.com or www.ticketmaster.com. For room packages, availability and event ticket information about MGM Grand, call 800-929-1111 or log onto the World Wide Web at www.mgmgrand.com.
            ----------
            Meanwhile, the Morales vs. Pacquiao pay-per-view telecast, beginning at 9pm ET/6pm PT on March 19, has a suggested retail price of $44.95, will be distributed by HBO Pay-Per-View and will be available to over 50 million pay-per-view homes. "Fight fans are going to see an all-action fight from bell to bell," promised promoter Bob Arum. "This is an exciting event and this is what professional boxing is all about." HBO Senior Vice President of Sports Operations and pay-per-view Mark Taffet said, "As they did in 2004, Erik Morales and Manny Pacquiao continue to participate in some of the sport's most exciting and compelling match-ups. This should be a great event for pay-per-view boxing fans."
            Tuesday, January 11 2005 from *********.com

Comment

This fight is definitely on.

Comment

Langya ka. Si mai ba ito ??

Comment

this fight is becoming a reality day by day, hope nobody f_cks this up, I think even though PAC-JMM 2 is highly anticipated, more fans wants to see this fight and will be willing to pay to see it...

Comment

I think it's really happening now ...

PACQUIAO, MORALES MEET; VOW TO WAGE CLASSIC WAR
                    By Salven L. Lagumbay
                    mannypacquiao.ph
                    January 13, 2005

In their first meeting to date, Filipino Manny Pacquiao and Mexican Erik Morales did not disappoint as they drew the biggest media turnout Top Rank has ever had in Los Angeles during the press conference yesterday to officially announce their March 19 showdown at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Pacquiao, wearing a rosary hung around his neck over a white-and-blue sweatshirt and his ultra-expensive wristwatch, lived up to Filipino expectations of not playing coy and second fiddle against the vastly-popular Morales, saying, "I'm going to give you a real good fight."

Morales, dapper in black jacket worn over a white polo shirt, also declared, "I had three great fights last year. It didn't finialize the way I had hoped it to, but I'm very satisfied with my performances. I didn't want to take anyone easy coming back. I think this will be a great, explosive fight."

As usual, Pacquiao's bombastic promoter Murad Muhammad reportedly heated things up a bit under wintry conditions in Los Angeles when he stated that Pacquiao annihilated a legend in Barrera, sent down Marquez three times and now "he's going after the top Mexican."

Promoter Bob Arum later told *********, "This smells like it's going to do tremendous business because Morales Barrera did big, but it was two Mexicans. I think a Filipino and a Mexican brings another element to it, because it energizes over two million Filipinos in Southern California."

Tickets for the bout are priced from $75 to $400 and seats go on sale Friday at noon. Only the main event was announced during the presscon held at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

Meanwhile, in a virtual rout, reigning Ring Magazine featherweight king Manny Pacquiao has been hailed by the Games and Amusements Board as the country's 2004 Boxer of the Year following his successful campaign for the year 2004.

GAB Boxing Division chief Emmanuel "Noli" Flores, in an interview with this writer, informed that Pacquiao won hands down, thus clinching his third GAB Award.

Newly-installed GAB chairman Eric Buhain, together with Commissioners Angel Bautista and Alex Paglumutan, is expected to award Pacquiao with the official citation probably soon after the Filipino ring icon comes back from his scheduled showdown with Mexican legend Erik Morales.

Comment

that's how they play the boxing business...but our Pacman gains from whatever hell they're up to..... just bring them on.....ayos ba 'tol?

Comment

Working...
                      X