Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lampley, "Cotto won becuz of his human qualities, not becuz he's the better fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lampley, "Cotto won becuz of his human qualities, not becuz he's the better fighter"

At the end of the video, Lampley sends an important message to all upcoming Professional Boxers!

Don't worry about actually winning the fight, just appear to be the better man and the decision is yours. It's not important if you deserved to win, and it's not important if you agree with it or not as well!

Steward says he had Clottey winning the fight, but due to the courage Cotto showed he is not complaining that the loser got the decision.

How body-slamming, low-blowing, and rabbit-punching equate to being the better man will forever remain a mystery to me though.

its either puerto ricans or philippines

Comment

Words can not express how much I hate that ass kissing company homer/Cotto dick sucker Jim Lampley.

Comment

Originally posted by Patheticfraud? View Post
        Words can not express how much I hate that ass kissing company homer/Cotto dick sucker Jim Lampley.

Lampley is a joke. They need to get rid of these frauds.

Put RJJ, Merchant, and Steward in there.

Kellerman sold out at the end as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Patheticfraud? View Post
          I'm glad I'm not the only one who shares that kind of hate for Lampley. How many times is this dick rider going to cry after a Cotto fight? "the most intense display of man love I have ever seen" what a freaking douche bag.

Comment

I wish I could lyrically get jacked off like that.....

I know how it would feel to have 3 girls on my dick at once.... But three guys, now that is mad ****.....

Comment

Well you know they are "company men" and it's their job to justify the decision, don't buy the hand that feeds you so to speak.

I wouldn't go as far as saying it was a robbery but Cotto did not win that fight. It was more like Clottey lost it by not being more active. I thought worst case scenario it should have been a draw and set up a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post

Lampley is a joke. They need to get rid of these frauds.

Put RJJ, Merchant, and Steward in there.

Kellerman sold out at the end as well.
                yea he did........he tried to play the middle......"its a bad decision but not because Cotto won".......he's a clown!

Comment

I wonder if Lamps is an alcoholic. He says **** that may sound good buzzed up or drunk but most of us are like, wtf did he just say?

Comment

The way Lampley rode Cotto's dick on Saturday was just disgusting

Comment

Working...
                    X