No announcement yet.

Canelo, the critics, the failure to realize:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    You do realize Lara is with Haymon right? Someone who gets accused left and right for playing the strings behind the scenes.
    Haymon runs the game but he got nothing on Nelo bro. He's a made man. Alvarez got a draw on a score card vs Floyd. Lol Haymoms number 1 goon. That tells it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      Haymon runs the game but he got nothing on Nelo bro. He's a made man. Alvarez got a draw on a score card vs Floyd. Lol Haymoms number 1 goon. That tells it all.
      love how people bring this up. CJ ROSS!!!!!!!!! for fcks sake

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        "Pot shotters" like who other than Lara? Who is the next pot shotters that fans are so desperate to see in the ring with him? And I have an idea what your answer is so be careful.
        Anybody who could exploit him with movement, because that's what you want to see. So you can call him a bum, etc. Well, we can call the "mover" or the pot shotter a b1tch for not fighting Canelo's style.

I didn't have any particular person in mind, so I'm not sure what you were expecting.

I know what your going to say, boxing is hit and not be - maybe so, but everyone has strengths and weaknesses, and y'all Canelo haters fail to give him credit for anything.

We already knew Lara was a mover, why couldn't he trade with Canelo? Same reason why Canelo couldn't run and shoot with Lara. That's just an example of my both boxers lose in a style match up like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          The drunk judge in each fight doesn't help. Two fights that can go either way and you have score cards of 117-111 and 118-110. That makes ppl feel like the fix was in even before the fight actually takes place.

Oh i agree, those judges should be shot. Shyt like that gives the sport a black eye.

Comment

Canelo's depressing because he has learned nothing from his fights. I don't know whether to blame him or his team, but they have terrible game plans. He doesn't cut off the ring and apply enough pressure on boxer-movers. He'd rather stand there and pose, set his feet, then throw wildly over-committed punches.

He was lucky that:
            1) Trout had no power and poorer defense.
            2) Lara had better defense, moderate power, but no output.
            3) Mayweather.... what am I talking about, he was taken to school.

I really don't care if he's hype or not, but am more impressed if he shows improvement. He hasn't. That's why I'll remain a critic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              love how people bring this up. CJ ROSS!!!!!!!!! for fcks sake
              Ok and what's the explanation for Levi's score card???

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
              Oh i agree, those judges should be shot. Shyt like that gives the sport a black eye.
              It's embarrassing bro. Makes me feel stupid defending my sport cuz it always happens when I watch boxing with ppl who hate on it. You know those ppl that be like why u watch boxing still?? It's all about money, It's rigged, blah blah blah.......

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                Anybody who could exploit him with movement, because that's what you want to see. So you can call him a bum, etc. Well, we can call the "mover" or the pot shotter a b1tch for not fighting Canelo's style.

I didn't have any particular person in mind, so I'm not sure what you were expecting.

I know what your going to say, boxing is hit and not be - maybe so, but everyone has strengths and weaknesses, and y'all Canelo haters fail to give him credit for anything.

We already knew Lara was a mover, why couldn't he trade with Canelo? Same reason why Canelo couldn't run and shoot with Lara. That's just an example of my both boxers lose in a style match up like that.
                Who are these people? People wanted to see Canelo vs. Trout because Trout earned it by beating Cotto. People wanted to see Canelo vs. Lara because Lara earned it by beating Trout and Angulo. It has nothing to do with their styles.

What has Kirkland done to earn his shot besides sit on his ass, criticize his trainer and ***** about boxing politics?

If you want these action fighters to get big opportunities then they need to earn it just like everybody else does.

Comment

Who are these people? People wanted to see Canelo vs. Trout because Trout earned it by beating Cotto. People wanted to see Canelo vs. Lara because Lara earned it by beating Trout and Angulo. It has nothing to do with their styles.

What has Kirkland done to earn his shot besides sit on his ass, criticize his trainer and ***** about boxing politics?

If you want these action fighters to get big opportunities then they need to earn it just like everybody else does.
                  you're just a hater. Who deserves a shot at canelo? Mr."SMH THISGUYABOXRECWARRIOR" lol probably the stupidest argument ive been involved in

Comment

We didn't want him to fight Trout and Lara because of their styles. It was because they were the clear threats at JMW.

If Andrade earns a chance, then people will want that fight. Not because he boxes, but because he's the clear threat at JMW to Canelo.

Comment

They're encouraging that because of Canelos inability to cut off the ring. So they want to get him in with sluggers only now

Comment

Working...
                      X