Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford's guaranteed $3.625M for the Benavidez fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why BoMac said if he go hard fighting 3 times a year the next 3 years his family is set for life

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Good for him.

But aren't some people always complaining about PBC overpaying fighters to be in mismatches?
      That's different doe. Arum & Hearn can overpay fighters. Haymon can't or he'll ruin boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Holy moly. No wonder he re-signed. Benavidez is guaranteed $500K.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...clash-weigh-in
        But but but Joshua fans said filed purses are legit?!?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          Well... when you get to fight Horn, Benavidez and likely Kavaliuskas and you're getting $3M + per fight, why go anywhere else?

Reminder that Shawn Porter vs. Danny Garcia, one of the biggest WW fights of the year, each only got $1M to beat each other up.
          There you go again. Comparing filed purse for one guy but ignoring filed purse for the other guy. Where is the logic in that?

Comment

Wilder got $2.1 mil against Ortiz, who got $500K.
            Will Crawford accept a $15 mil offer for a shot at 3 titles?
            I'm sure he will.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Whats up with this official purse vs guaranteed purse sh^t I keep seeing in boxing lately. These mfers trying to juke the taxman or something?

Respect to Bud doe he getting paid.
              I've tried to explain this hundreds of times. This has been going on since at least the 1940s, if not longer. Filed purses are bogus. You file bogus purses to save money on state commission tax, world title sanctioning fees, percentage to your trainer, etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                I've tried to explain this hundreds of times. This has been going on since at least the 1940s, if not longer. Filed purses are bogus. You file bogus purses to save money on state commission tax, world title sanctioning fees, percentage to your trainer, etc etc.
                How is that legal, if you don't mind my asking?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  Wilder got $2.1 mil against Ortiz
                  You're responding to a thread that clearly exposes that filed purses are bogus, and posting a bogus filed purse as fact. Do you see how stupid that makes you look?

Comment

Earn with Arum.

Comment

Damn. Seems really high for a fight in Omaha and on ESPN. Good for him though

Comment

Working...
                      X