Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Admits He's in "No Rush" To Fight in United States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He just keeps saying all the wrong things

Comment

hes not in a rush to fight wilder. hes making that good cheese tho

Comment

He doesn't want those Wilder problems. I think getting hurt the way he did in the last fight, made him take a step back and reevaluate some things.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
          fighting in vegas means losing roughly 60,000 people + from the live gate.. that dividend wont be made up by US TV because Haymon will negotiate a bitg old slice for wilder minus the taxes and exchange rates.

endorsements wise.. he is currently the face of under armour, audemars piguet, lucozade, Jaguar / Land rover plus about 20 more..

he simply doesnt need to fight in the US as of yet, and quite frankly the "validation" it supposedly carries means nothing because US boxing on TV is on its arse right now.
          Youre talking like the T-Mobile weren't booked and everything was ready to go til Klitschko pulled out. This is just a message to Wilder to start pulling his weight so the fight can happen

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Yeah but being a known commodity in the US would put him on a different stratosphere in terms of getting endorsments and sponsors. He will also be able to command bigger purses from US TV.

The long term gains outweigh the short term losses imo.
            I don't know enough about that to comment, I know he has loads of sponsorship deals now. How much more deals in the US might be worth I have no idea .

Comment

Yeeaa yeeaa..more "im ducking til Wilder gets old talk." Let go of the belts then ***** and let Champions fight Champions.
              Last edited by RapidSon; 10-18-2017, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Wilder will never leave the us I dont think. Despite being the one who should be chasing and putting himself in position for an opportunity vs the cash cow.
                He already has left the US before

Comment

Exactly why I hold Lennox Lewis in so much higher regard than this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                    Who could blame him? UK has become a boxing hotbed and he's a superstar there. I wish America was more like the U.K. when it comes to boxing. Rather have stadiums for big fights than overpriced Vegas fights where you gotta be rich to go.

Exactly. And also, other than fear, what reason does Wilder have to not work toward the England showdown in Wembley before 50-75K fans?
                    The Fraudster taught them the master marinade...

The fight makes mucho mas bucks in the U.S. so I except the Bronze Bomber to maybe let

AJ have a lil more Bread, and the Bomber gets home field advantage.

Comment

They'll number crunch and Joshua will get more quid in our bigger market..USA

Comment

Working...
                      X