Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

21 members of the neo nazi party elected to Greece govt...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Is Rocky one of them?

j/k
    Aint no greek in me, but a will stand side by side with my european brothers.

this is england listen to the chants, if you need me to translate a will

Comment

Rocky, you seem like an alright guy. We had our battles on here but I do think you have some twisted views when it comes to racial relations.

I think national pride is ok and even racial and cultural pride but not when it crosses over to hate of other people.

At the end of the day we are all the same and we all want the same things for our lives and families.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Rocky, you seem like an alright guy. We had our battles on here but I do think you have some twisted views when it comes to racial relations.

I think national pride is ok and even racial and cultural pride but not when it crosses over to hate of other people.

At the end of the day we are all the same and we all want the same things for our lives and families.
        I hear you man, and ive got plenty of respect for you, i aint hating on anybody, i aint on the streets attacking anybody because their a diffrent colour or nationality. but like you say national pride and racial and cultural pride is important, its important to everybody.

Comment

The paper says its policies include putting landmines along Greece's borders to deter immigrants.

Comment

I see nothing wrong here.

Maybe these men are the ones that will save Greece.

It's a shame the same can't be said about USA. Our leaders are all cowards and liars.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Erm, Hitler and the BNP look a lot closer to the center than far right.

Almost dead center, in fact. Hell Hitler is to the left of Obama. Fascism as extreme right is a myth.

We generally describe social reactionaries as 'right-wingers', yet that leaves left-wing reactionaries like Robert Mugabe and Pol Pot off the hook. Similarly Hitler, on an economic scale, was not an extreme right-winger. His economic policies were broadly Keynesian, and to the left of some of today's Labour parties. If you could get Hitler and Stalin to sit down together and avoid economics, the two diehard authoritarians would find plenty of common ground.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2

Disturbing trend in Greece nonetheless.
              Jeff everybody knows what the FAR RIGHT stand for, dont matter if its the B.N.P or the N.P.D or the french national front, everybody knows whats they stand for, and i aint saying their anything like hitler, hitler was bananas ffs we aint going down that road again, but these parties are about looking after their own people in their own countries.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post

It's a shame the same can't be said about USA. Our leaders are all cowards and liars.
                agreed.
                Land mined borders > Electrified Border Fence

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post

Well.... the Nazis did restore Germany into a global power.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    Jeff everybody knows what the FAR RIGHT stand for, dont matter if its the B.N.P or the N.P.D or the french national front, everybody knows whats they stand for, and i aint saying their anything like hitler, hitler was bananas ffs we aint going down that road again, but these parties are about looking after their own people in their own countries.
                    Well we can probably agree that "common" sense isn't very common. But Hitler is commonly referred to as the most extreme example of right wing and that simply isn't anywhere close to factual, neither are the examples you mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Well.... the Nazis did restore Germany into a global power.
                      A mexican that paid attention in history class

Comment

Working...
                      X