No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Wants The PPV To Be 100 in The UK, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
    £100 is 135 dollars! The fight is already on at 5am in the morning in the UK so they have lost 80% of fight fans that would have watched it if it was on at prime time.. Most people just catch these 5am
    fights on YouTube or torrents the next day when they wake up. Now they want to charge £100? LMAO nobody was is willing to stay up till that time for £20.

The Americans have been getting shafted for years.. The Brits aren't that stupid to let someone shaft them like that.. That fight will sell less than a thousand PPV's if it's 135 dollars.

Hey NahMean, isn't the yearly or monthly subscription to Sky Sports a large amount of pounds. How much is the subscription to Sky? Isn't in the realm of 440 pounds in a year?

I remember a poster from England mentioning that the subscription fees are high and that evened out or balanced out the PPV's being 19.95 pounds.
    Last edited by The Time; 07-31-2017, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      Let me wise you up .The PPV fights idiots like you pay extortionate amounts to watch we get for free.

When A.J. hits the shores of America to knock out one of the list of shyte American heavyweights we will pay no more than £20 you lot know what you'll pay .So who's the fools!

We might even have to supply a challenger for AJ. too.....pathetic.
      Keep talking **** and we'll make ur ass wake up earlier

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
        why not, the UK isnt some 3rd world who cant afford it.

They should try it lol

According to a poster who lives in England. They pay a large amount of money for their monthly/yearly subscription to Sky Sports.

Alot more than what we pay for our cable and HBO, Showtime and stuff.

I'm guessing that's why the PPV's might be 19.95 pounds because they already pay a large amount for their Sky subscription. I think it's somewhere in the realm of 440 pounds a year for just Sky Sports alone.
        Last edited by The Time; 07-31-2017, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
          According to a poster who lives in England. They pay a large amount of money for their monthly/yearly subscription to Sky Sports.

Alot more than what we pay for our cable and HBO, Showtime and stuff.

I'm guessing that's why the PPV's might be 19.95 pounds because they already pay a large amount for their Sky subscription. I think it's somewhere in the realm of 440 pounds a year for just Sky Sports alone.
          Cheapest option: Sky Original Bundle (£22.50) + Sky Sports 1 (£14) = £36.50/month
          Cheapest HD option: Sky Family Bundle (£38) + Sky Sports 1 (£14) + HD Pack (£6) = £58/month
          Cheapest bundle with all Sky Sports channels: Sky Original Bundle (£22.50) + Sky Sports Pack (£27.50) = £50/month
          Cheapest HD bundle with all Sky Sports channels: Sky Family Bundle (£38) + Sky Sports Pack (£27.50) + HD Pack (£6) = £71.50/month

http://uk.pcmag.com/sky-sports/82506...prices-and-dea

Comment

Went from a Money Grab to flat out being GREEDY! I'm not paying for it but it is many who will so good luck to them! They will make money regardless because the Casual Sports Fans are very Gullible!
            Last edited by sicko; 07-31-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              Let me wise you up .The PPV fights idiots like you pay extortionate amounts to watch we get for free.

When A.J. hits the shores of America to knock out one of the list of shyte American heavyweights we will pay no more than £20 you lot know what you'll pay .So who's the fools!

We might even have to supply a challenger for AJ. too.....pathetic.
              Are you a clown? AJ almost lost to a 300 year old Klitschko. If Wlad touched AJ, what will Wilder do when he touches him? He'll knock his ****ing head off, thats what. AJ is overrated

Comment

Literally no one would buy it for that amount of money

Comment

Floyd needs to feed his kids and I encourage everyone to buy the this 50/50 fight.

Comment

Its been announced, Sky are showing it, will be £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                      Cheapest option: Sky Original Bundle (£22.50) + Sky Sports 1 (£14) = £36.50/month
                      Cheapest HD option: Sky Family Bundle (£38) + Sky Sports 1 (£14) + HD Pack (£6) = £58/month
                      Cheapest bundle with all Sky Sports channels: Sky Original Bundle (£22.50) + Sky Sports Pack (£27.50) = £50/month
                      Cheapest HD bundle with all Sky Sports channels: Sky Family Bundle (£38) + Sky Sports Pack (£27.50) + HD Pack (£6) = £71.50/month

http://uk.pcmag.com/sky-sports/82506...prices-and-dea

Nice, thanks for posting that.

Comment

Working...
                      X