No announcement yet.

AJ vs Ruiz II Venue...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Again you are either trolling or naive. Announcing a fight they were involved in is difference to reporting a fight.

Sky are not here to play dumb politics, they announce fights that they are part of end of, you copying and pasting dates that they have signed with Joshua for April and September actually confirms what am saying.

They had a date with Joshua and they announced it, whether a fight then happens on those dates is irrelevant. Why? Because a lot of things can happen before that date that could prevent a fight.
    Excuses...

If you don’t think Sky are political, you are completely delusional.

Are you even British?

Maybe you haven’t seen enough of Sky’s content, because they are extremely political.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Excuses...

If you don’t think Sky are political, you are completely delusional.

Are you even British?

Maybe you haven’t seen enough of Sky’s content, because they are extremely political.

They have a press conference live right now. Yeah they are into politics..

Comment

They have a press conference live right now. Yeah they are into politics..
        They’re massively political.

You’re incredibly delusional if you think otherwise.

Comment

They’re massively political.

You’re incredibly delusional if you think otherwise.
          Yeah great. Like I said they have a presser for the fight now. Very political, for someone that laps up everything PBC and defend them with your life, you shouldn’t be sitting here trying to tell me who is politically or not.

Comment

Yeah great. Like I said they have a presser for the fight now. Very political, for someone that laps up everything PBC and defend them with your life, you shouldn’t be sitting here trying to tell me who is politically or not.
            This guy has the cheek to tell everyone else they're obsessed.

Comment

PBC are extremely political also, only fanboys play the fanboy card. You’ve just shown your hand.

Sky sports are extremely political not just in regards to boxing but all sports, you’re clearly just another brainwashed sheep.

Sweet Caroline...

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                This guy has the cheek to tell everyone else they're obsessed.
                Another triggered PBC/Haymon cultist.. What’s new?

PBC are extremely political also, only fanboys play the fanboy card. You’ve just shown your hand.

Sky sports are extremely political not just in regards to boxing but all sports, you’re clearly just another brainwashed sheep.

Sweet Caroline...
                Again they have the presser on for today. You have been proven wrong.... Again.

Comment

Another triggered PBC/Haymon cultist.. What’s new?

Again they have the presser on for today. You have been proven wrong.... Again.
                  A press conference doesn’t disprove Sky are extremely political.

Delusional...

Comment

A press conference doesn’t disprove Sky are extremely political.

Delusional...
                    No they are not political like your gods PBC, who wouldn’t show another champion from another organisation. That’s why they didn’t turn up at the joke of a “Presser”

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      Can't see it at all , and to much confirmation to use another countries name as false news . Only way it becomes a U.K venue if A side Andy declines the current one which is very likely with the words he's using ,so I'm prepared for a lengthy legal issues where it becomes another greed PBC scenario ,

Andy is trapped with a agreed to contract so this will be pointless , it only ends one way that's Joshua getting a title shot with or without A side Andy holding one.
                      This

Sky sports aren’t into politics. They don’t announce things unless it’s concrete. Facts are the rematch is happening in SA. Everything is agreed, Ruiz has already signed off on it as per negotiations from the first fight. With his pay package already inserted in his contract.

So if they want to be good to him they would give him more money to make him more happy and more comfortable, if I was Team Joshua I would play Ruiz’s game, make him focus on things that aren’t relevant like he is doing now.
                      And this, why would Hearn and all these sports channels/media go to the trouble of announcing it if it was just smoke and mirrors. The contract has been sorted and the fight is in SA. If fat Andy doesnt agree then it will just go to court.

Comment

Working...
                      X