Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me recommend to you all, Modified Burpees!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    Crazy fat burner and retains all the muscle.

I tore my hamstring doing it, I think it’s doable if someone only does it twice a week, anymore and leg muscles get mashed up. I think I also messed up my wrist but I shed about 3 stone of flab in about 2 months without changing my diet down to 28 inch waist!

After each session I physically felt sick and light headed

Those were the days lol
    Im going hard until Labor day weekend. I will likely take that Sunday off. Ill be in Vegas and itll be about a month straight. Right now I feel pumped about doing a workout. Since I haven't been running, this has been the best workout physically and mentally.

Comment

Next time you do this workout can you time how much rest you are getting, approximately, between sets?

I'm curious.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Next time you do this workout can you time how much rest you are getting, approximately, between sets?

I'm curious.
        I average about 36 sets. My chick and I alternate so my rest break is basically how long it takes her to get through hers. Of course towards the end (especially last 15mins) we move much slower than in the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          I average about 36 sets. My chick and I alternate so my rest break is basically how long it takes her to get through hers. Of course towards the end (especially last 15mins) we move much slower than in the beginning.
          36 sets? That's beast mode!

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            36 sets? That's beast mode!
            I try man! But its not like I just started working out. Ive always worked out, Ive just lost some motivation for working out since I haven't been running. Doing modified burpees has really helped me feel accomplished after a workout.

Yesterday, 35 sets

15 push ups x 35 = 525
            6 squats while holding 20lb weights x 35 = 210
            3 pull ups x 35 = 105

all in 45mins. I added an extra 10lb weight to the squats and I felt it.

Comment

I try man! But its not like I just started working out. Ive always worked out, Ive just lost some motivation for working out since I haven't been running. Doing modified burpees has really helped me feel accomplished after a workout.

Yesterday, 35 sets

15 push ups x 35 = 525
              6 squats while holding 20lb weights x 35 = 210
              3 pull ups x 35 = 105

all in 45mins. I added an extra 10lb weight to the squats and I felt it.
              How many times per week?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                How many times per week?
                Im trying to go 21days straight. Than ill do 6days 1 off after that...

Comment

Im trying to go 21days straight. Than ill do 6days 1 off after that...
                  I take a day or two off every week. Too paranoid of injury.

Comment

Working...
                  X