Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Furious With WBC, Doubts Adonis Stevenson Bout Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Even though it's unfair for Alvarez to have to wait for so long I'd actually be cool with Stevenson-Jack but if it's Stevenson vs. another bum then that's awful. But fair is fair and Alvarez should be next.
    alvarez has been treatedly fairly..he just takes step aside money or he says "my team told me not to go for adonis" when the fight was mandated...he should have been jumped over

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      If you're so upset don't take the money and force the fight. Simple.
      if he only had ppl saying this to him a year ago he wouldnt be in this situation...he's a dumb guy or he's just wagering his position and isnt hungry either way he doesnt do it for me as a fan..when u're a mando u dont wait

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Well don’t accept the step aside money then...you can’t accept the money then go complain to the press. That’s a snake move.
        i like a guy who can point out snakes...this snake we caught to day has croc tears in his eyes...he's a special species

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          As he should be, he has been stevensons mando for 2 years now. I'd say fight your mando or get stripped
          in those 2 years alvarez turned downt he fight in november 2016 and took step aside money in may 2017....so who is to really blame here?

champs dont chase mando's dawg

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Alvarez should just take the money and move on with his career.
            He don't need that piece of shet belt anyway!
            taking money has been his entire career basically..the step aside fee has been better than his purse would have been..he had the figt once ad turned it down...no need to feel sorry for him
            "my team wants me to wait and see how i do vs other southpaws, but i want to go right for stevenson"...he fougth 2 southpaws in row after that...he got wat he wanted..he wagered his mando spot and got free money playing the system

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              Sucks for Alvarez.

It's crazy Stevenson hasn't faced a mando since Bellew.

Alvarez or Jack Vs Stevenson is a nice fight though.
              put it in context...pascal and kov were his 2 mando's after bellew..both got offers as the mando and both refused them..and alvarez turned down the fight in december of 2016...so is it really crazy or is it crazy in a different way...
              lets be honest as well champs dotn chase chase mando's

Comment

Told ya...

Comment

Why doesn't he just reject the step aside offer and take Stevenson's belt, either immediately if the WBC enforces their rules, or in court if they don't? THAT would be standing up for himself like his father advocated.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Alvarez should just take the money and move on with his career.
                    He don't need that piece of shet belt anyway!
                    Big Stomps is back. Where you been at son?
                    And that belt would help him earn more money

Comment

And evening with Mayweather and Stevenson! Such humble pleasant chaps! lol lolol lol lol

Comment

Working...
                      X