Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain this odd phenomenon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_(psychology)

That's the closest I can come to what I am describing.

No one's ever had this happen to them?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      There's something strange that would randomly happen to me every once and awhile. I feel like it is so weird, I don't like talking about it to anyone, out of fear of rejection from my peers, but here it goes. Just to let you guys know right off the bat, it's not premature ejaculation, so yeah.

Sometimes I'll be doing something, and my mind goes on autopilot. I literally forget everything and everyone. It's almost like an out of body type of experience. I forget about what I'm doing, I can't think of anyone's name, or the meaning of anything! Like my brain got up and left. Strangely enough, with whatever activity I'm doing at the time, I just keep on doing it fine as if nothing's wrong. And everything seems fine on the outside, but inside, I'm almost freaking out. It usually lasts for a few minutes, but my perception of time slows down so much, that it feels like much longer.

It's scary, but at the same time, almost refreshing, or euphoric even. What's even stranger, is that it hasn't happened to me in awhile. It really only happened when I was younger. There has to be someone with some insight on what this psychological phenomenon is. Please help. Am I ******ed or something?
      Pretty sure you just described daydreaming

Comment

Might be AlexKid Syndrome...do you have a small penis?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Might be AlexKid Syndrome...do you have a small penis?
          When I stand up, it goes inside of me. It also doesn't like loud noises, it gets scared.

Comment

When I stand up, it goes inside of me. It also doesn't like loud noises, it gets scared.
            Yes...that's it...AKS. I think AlexKid has a support site now.

Comment

There's another weird thing that happens to me sometimes. I'll get this weird, pulsating tickle that goes through my whole body. A huge tingly sensation, almost like a full body orgasm. The weird part is that it only happens when I'm about to do something wrong or bad. Like my guilty conscience knows what I'm thinking about doing or something. It also only happens when I'm alone, usually in a public place, like someone might see me doing whatever it is im about to do.

I'm psychologically fu*ked up. I have deep rooted issues.

Comment

That happened to me once and I was scared as **** so I went to the doctor and they diagnosed me something called premature ejaculation.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  Could be a tumour.

Comment

There's something strange that would randomly happen to me every once and awhile. I feel like it is so weird, I don't like talking about it to anyone, out of fear of rejection from my peers, but here it goes. Just to let you guys know right off the bat, it's not premature ejaculation, so yeah.

Sometimes I'll be doing something, and my mind goes on autopilot. I literally forget everything and everyone. It's almost like an out of body type of experience. I forget about what I'm doing, I can't think of anyone's name, or the meaning of anything! Like my brain got up and left. Strangely enough, with whatever activity I'm doing at the time, I just keep on doing it fine as if nothing's wrong. And everything seems fine on the outside, but inside, I'm almost freaking out. It usually lasts for a few minutes, but my perception of time slows down so much, that it feels like much longer.

It's scary, but at the same time, almost refreshing, or euphoric even. What's even stranger, is that it hasn't happened to me in awhile. It really only happened when I was younger. There has to be someone with some insight on what this psychological phenomenon is. Please help. Am I ******ed or something?
                    You sure you didn't eat an edible or something?

Everything you described is what happens when you are high. At least for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                      You sure you didn't eat an edible or something?

Everything you described is what happens when you are high. At least for me.
                      Nah man. I'm just a fu*ked up guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X