Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
    Jim gray is an idiot
    - -Certified Hall of Shamer.

The only guy I know who could make Pete Rose look like a sympathetic victim in comparison to himself, and himself has no honor...none.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      Sometimes he can be brutal in there LOL. I'm surprised Jim hasn't been punched in all these years.

I like him though. He seems to just not care enough to be cordial.
      Can't really argue with what he said...nobody wants to keep seeing this type of crap and I'm glad he said so.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Can't really argue with what he said...nobody wants to keep seeing this type of crap and I'm glad he said so.
        Yeah he said what everyone already thought, but have some respect for Breazeale come on, especially for someone who is a boxing veteran like Gray.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          Yeah I bet they were praying Wilder took him the distance.

Also dude in your avatar has to be one of the worst human beings of all time. Damn that clip was hilarious

Comment

I agree with Gray.

The fans want; AJ v Fury v Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Yeah I bet they were praying Wilder took him the distance.

Also dude in your avatar has to be one of the worst human beings of all time. Damn that clip was hilarious

What is that clip from? Now you peaked my interest. Link?

Edit: nevermind I found it LOL
              Last edited by deanrw; 05-19-2019, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Jim gray is such a cnut.

Comment

Not real his the champ and thus chump lasted half a round for 2 million . I give Jim all the credit for calling out Tyson , wilder and AJ . Stop fight c level guys

Comment

Doesn't help that Jim Grey always has that sort of smug smirky look on his face, and occasionally does that thing that I hate where they replay the KO to the guy who got KO'd and ask him to analyse it E.g. "So here is the moment you were unconscious, what do you think happened there?". What are they expecting them to say. So stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by diplo View Post
                      Doesn't help that Jim Grey always has that sort of smug smirky look on his face, and occasionally does that thing that I hate where they replay the KO to the guy who got KO'd and ask him to analyse it E.g. "So here is the moment you were unconscious, what do you think happened there?". What are they expecting them to say. So stupid.
                      Too bad that didn't happen. Breazeale could have said he beat the count.

Comment

Working...
                      X