No announcement yet.

Boxers Who Refuse To Take Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    168 does have politics, Plant is under Haymon, Smith is under Hearn. Smith is interested in Benavidez (Another Haymon fighter), but I doubt that fight happens, Team Benavidez would not even do the Plant fight as of now.
    Since it looks like Smith won't get the Canelo fight, interested in seeing if he purses the Plant fight and accepts that offer or his team comes back with a counter offer. Nice fight to make there.

Comment

I thought this was another thread bashing Jermall Charlo. I guess there’s others like him.

Comment

Demetrius Andrade...

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Since it looks like Smith won't get the Canelo fight, interested in seeing if he purses the Plant fight and accepts that offer or his team comes back with a counter offer. Nice fight to make there.
          Plant claimed he send offers to Smith if i remember last month, but Smith shut it down as a lie. If that fight could be made then it would be amazing, not holding any hopes up.

Comment

Plant claimed he send offers to Smith if i remember last month, but Smith shut it down as a lie. If that fight could be made then it would be amazing, not holding any hopes up.
            He shot it down as a lie? When? Don't tell me it was Joe G, who first said it was a lie when DLH said Smith turned down the Canelo offer....Which he did turn down the initial offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Interrogative View Post
              1. Zurdo Ramirez (40-0)
              2. Rey Vargas (34-0)
              3. Jaime Munguia (35-0)
              4. Oscar Valdez (27-0)

Padding their meaningless undefeated record to oblivion!
              Add "Tomato Can King" Crawford, The Charla Sisters, "Crash Test Dummy" Spence, Demi Andrade, Caleb "I Identity as Black" Plant and Stank Davis to your list.
              Last edited by Death_Adder; 03-12-2020, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                He shot it down as a lie? When? Don't tell me it was Joe G, who first said it was a lie when DLH said Smith turned down the Canelo offer....Which he did turn down the initial offer.
                Nope, (Gallagher is one of the worse managers out there). This was shot down by smith himself, it was during the whole Plant/Benavidez tif on social media. Smith came on to the scene and claimed NO offers from Plant.

Comment

Originally posted by PinkGod View Post
                  You just answered your own question, HE’S BEING DUCKED!!! He’s top 3 pound 4 pound & champ, he can ask for as much money as he wants!
                  Not when your last win resulted in you getting wobbled and DROPPED by someone nobody knew, and before that, tossing a low blow on a significantly damaged allegedly glass chinned Khan.

Your money demand comes from CLEAN, CLEAR wins.

Against Spence, he's the B-side. Spence holds two belts, dude.

Against Manny, he's the B-side because Manny is a bigger draw. By far.

He's A-side ONLY against Porter, Danny and Keef.

Know what that means?

It means there's no reason not to make those fights.

He didn’t refuse to fight Porter, he said he & Shawn would fight on their own terms.
                  *sigh* once again...

He straight up says NO, he's not thinking about that fight. That's a REFUSAL, bro.

When did he ever refuse to fight Danny? Stop making **** up.
                  You offer LESS money for a more dangerous Danny Garcia than you offer a significantly damaged, recently knocked out and almost killed Amir Khan.

That's a DUCK, bro.

He’s been calling out Keith Thurman for years, All “keef” kept saying was “Crawford hasn’t done anything at 147, to fight someone else.”
                  He called out Keef when he was the B-Side and Keef was undefeated champion, when Crawford had not done anything worth mentioning (and still hasn't).

The situation is different now. Crawford is champion. Crawford has to make the first move to make the fights against B-sides (Danny, Keef, and Porter). HE HAS NOT DONE IT.

Regardless of what you think, him constantly having asterisks next to every win at 147 discredits his status. He needs a big win. He's at the bottom of the welterweight list right now. Beating any of those three guys decisively changes that. That's what he needs to do - not begging Spence for a fight he hasn't earned yet.

So...I'll ask again. What is the title of the thread?

Comment

Nope, (Gallagher is one of the worse managers out there). This was shot down by smith himself, it was during the whole Plant/Benavidez tif on social media. Smith came on to the scene and claimed NO offers from Plant.
                    Smith said he didn't receive an offer, doesn't mean his team didn't get one. Could be they didn't take it serious or didn't feel the need to look into it since they were still in the Canelo sweepstakes. But once it becomes official they are not, let's see what happens.

Though with the coronavirus outburst, who knows what happens in the next few months anyways in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X