Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Father Warns Wilder: Forget Trilogy, You'll End Up in Hospital!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... I don't know: I've seen worse...
    The excuse squad had the most powerful excuses in the history of boxing. Wilders is the all time hardest loser of all time, class of hes own.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever
      No, John if your son end up pulling those same bullshit antics again he can assure himself of a disqualification. I can fucking guarantee it!

Moreover, Fury won't leave be leaving Las Vegas with Deontay Wilder's WBC title belt either. It's just not going to happen. Al Haymon is not having that shit!

Even as we speak, you know he is in the ear of the NSAC showing and reviewing them the tape of the rematch of Tyson Fury's dirty and roughhousing tactics against Deontay Wilder. I expect Nevada officials to officiate this triilogy more stringently than ever.

So Tyson Fury will have to walk a very tight rope and fine line this time because he would be a on a very short leash. He fucks up again and he's history. He loses both the fight and the title by way of disqualification.

If he wins, then he is going to do it within the confines of the rules; Not outside of them
      Excuuuuuuse squaaaaad!!! Never heard such saltiness to this day..

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
        The excuse squad had the most powerful excuses in the history of boxing. Wilders is the all time hardest loser of all time, class of hes own.
        ... I really don't know... I guess it's more about the money in the third match...

Comment

No, John if your son end up pulling those same bullshit antics again he can assure himself of a disqualification. I can fucking guarantee it!

Moreover, Fury won't be leaving Las Vegas with Deontay Wilder's WBC title belt either. It's just not going to happen. Al Haymon is not having that shit!

Even as we speak, you know he is in the ear of the NSAC showing and reviewing them the tape of the rematch of Tyson Fury's dirty and roughhousing tactics against Deontay Wilder. I expect Nevada officials to officiate this triilogy more stringently than ever.

So Tyson Fury will have to walk a very tight rope and fine line this time because he would be a on a very short leash. He fucks up again and he's history. He loses both the fight and the title by way of disqualification.

If he wins, then he is going to do it within the confines of the rules; Not outside of them.

Comment

I think a third fight is kinda dumb too, but John really seems to be trying to talk his son out of fights recently, its a bit weird. Telling him to retire now, telling AJ to stay away from him, telling Wilder not to bother with the trilogy etc.

Comment

Sound auggestion. Wilder could come back against other simpler opponents, first.

Comment

Wasn't this the same Twat that was trying to convince his son not to take the Wilder rematch because Fury almost died in the first fight??

The Furys are a piece of work. You could make a highly entertaining series of movies based off these degenerates.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                  I think a third fight is kinda dumb too, but John really seems to be trying to talk his son out of fights recently, its a bit weird. Telling him to retire now, telling AJ to stay away from him, telling Wilder not to bother with the trilogy etc.
                  It might be because John knows his son is juicing again, taking illegal performance enhancing drugs for the Wilder win, and he wont be allowed to cheat in a 3rd fight or AJ wrestling bout.

Because lets face facts:

1. He's taken drugs before, caught red-handed
                  2. His movement speed and stamina in that last fight seemed unnatural to me. Didnt seem to tire from throwing countless power shots.
                  Last edited by Gamboal00; 03-02-2020, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Fury will always show up to a Wilder bout motivated because he is a threat and a top opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post
                      It might be because John knows his son is juicing again, taking illegal performance enhancing drugs for the Wilder win, and he wont be allowed to cheat in a 3rd fight or AJ wrestling bout.

Because lets face facts:

1. He's taken drugs before, caught red-handed
                      2. His movement speed and stamina in that last fight seemed unnatural to me. Didnt seem to tire from throwing countless power shots.
                      I've used the same argument that Tyson Fury was juicing again but they said it was untrue as both fighters agreed to sign up for VADA testing. However, so far I haven't seen any evidence of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X