No announcement yet.

The official lounge stock market & investment advice thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    So what,,, you ain’t got shyt in the market, so why you pretending like this matters to you
    it was only this year you were saying you don't mess with my markets.
    Well, tough luck. You missed this smooth ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      You already know.
      Don't be envious.
      I never envied you for your gains.
      It’s all good, have a good night my brother

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        it was only this year you were saying you don't mess with my markets.
        Well, tough luck. You missed this smooth ride.
        Yeah,,, I’m gonna pass on emerging markets,,, hot one second, pure shyt the next....

Comment

Yeah,,, I’m gonna pass on emerging markets,,, hot one second, pure shyt the next....
          The warnings are there for you to see until higher interest rates pop-up we will be good here.

Comment

It’s all good, have a good night my brother
            Good night. Don't take it too hard.

Comment

• Everyone is a hero when the stock market is up during a upward moving business cycle. What you must be wary of is the downside that’s on its way. Your portfolio needs to reflect this oncoming freight train. We should all know it’s coming so don’t be greedy. Start moving into safer havens that will at least drop less than more risky investments or even better move into cash. I expect the market to upswing to years end to all time highs. I’m getting out at that point and will wait on the collapse...then step back in.

Comment

• Investor Talk

What ya into?

Stocks, real estate, boats?

BostonGuy

Anyone interested in any of these Weed stocks? I watch them every day, bit of a rollercoaster.

Comment

• If you ask me, weed stocks are fools gold, the equivalent to pharma stocks.

I invest mostly in the tech sector, stocks of up and coming tech companies.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    If you ask me, weed stocks are fools gold, the equivalent to pharma stocks.

I invest mostly in the tech sector, stocks of up and coming tech companies.
                    Yeah, I kind of agree. Because it was illegal, no banks could loan any of the companies money so they traded stock for cash and devalued the hell out of the shares.

Tilray went through the damn roof, though.

I "THOUGHT" On legalization day we would see a big rise, and then a pullback a couple days later, but nope. barely a blip.

I stay mostly with rental property.

Comment

• WHo MERGED my thread!

(I actually did an "investor" search before I posted it) DIdnt find anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X