Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican TV had Cotto the "monster" winning.. (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sick to my stomach with this shiz... cotto lost the fight plain and simple. Now I know how it feels like to be a Floyd fan having to deal with all the bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
      I'm sick to my stomach with this shiz... cotto lost the fight plain and simple. Now I know how it feels like to be a Floyd fan having to deal with all the bs.
      Hilarious!

Comment

Did anyone expect Cotto to win? He loses all his competitive fights. Only beats cripples.

Some people still call him an "ATG", nobody can ever explain why.
        I guess they like his tattoos.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          Can we get some context, backstory, or history from someone in Mexico or from Mexico? This is the third time I've seen the Mexican press saying Cotto won. Is Canelo not as loved in Mexico as we're thought to believe? I'm confused as to why a Mexican TV station would pick a Puerto Rican over a Mexican by such a large margin? The fight was semi-close but Canelo won. Were they this harsh to Chavez Jr' in the first Vera fight?
          I saw this talk last week.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post

117-111 for COTTO.

Mexican commentators below:

"Canelo is just too heavy to be effective"

"Cotto is a monster in the ring he doing what he has to do to win..."

"I want to cry because Cotto is using his plan effectively and Canelo can't seem to adjust"

"This is not the Canelo we wanted to see..."

"Canelo needs a KO"

"Canelo is too heavy and sometimes you can't react as you want to" ~Chavez Sr

"I feel as thought Cotto was ROBBED..."

Wow.. they only gave Canelo TWO rounds in the entire fight.

Watched this fight WITHOUT the GoldenBoy cheersquad at HBO and it was a MUCH closer fight than the teens on NSB want to admit.

There were a few times in which Cotto made Canelo miss 4-5 punches in a row. Caught a lot on his gloves...
            2 rounds either way. Cotto or Canelo. Either could have won, a Draw is possible. But those scores were insulting. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by LiberalGuy View Post
              Did anyone expect Cotto to win? He loses all his competitive fights. Only beats cripples.

Some people still call him an "ATG", nobody can ever explain why.
              I guess they like his tattoos.
              AMAZING POST I owe ya some green!

FAHK, IT FEELS SO GOOD TO SEE ALL THESE JOTTO FANS MAKING EXCUSES.
              This is why I love to see Kneeguel lose! haha.

WAR MARGARITO
              WAR MAYWEATHER
              WAR PACQUIAO
              WAR MOSLEY
              WAR CLOTTEY
              WAR TROUT
              WAR JUDAH

AND WAR CANELO! THE MEN WHO BEAT THIS PUNK

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                Can we get some context, backstory, or history from someone in Mexico or from Mexico? This is the third time I've seen the Mexican press saying Cotto won. Is Canelo not as loved in Mexico as we're thought to believe? I'm confused as to why a Mexican TV station would pick a Puerto Rican over a Mexican by such a large margin? The fight was semi-close but Canelo won. Were they this harsh to Chavez Jr' in the first Vera fight?
                Real fans from anywhere, love two colors Red Corner vs Blue Corner.
                Boxing is filled with bias. The case can be made that Cotto won. I believe the score cards were wrong by a lot. Canelo came in too heavy and lathargic.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                  get over it, Cotto lost

You know what I'm OK that Canelo won props to him. But I have just saw the fight for the 2nd time and HBO really did a number on Cotto.

for me it could have gone either way!!

The score cards and commentating were bias ridiculously. Some here can make any stupid comments but ignore/accept that the score cards were so wide is just plain stupid.

I call for a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTainoCanelo View Post
                    AMAZING POST I owe ya some green!

FAHK, IT FEELS SO GOOD TO SEE ALL THESE JOTTO FANS MAKING EXCUSES.
                    This is why I love to see Kneeguel lose! haha.

WAR MARGARITO
                    WAR MAYWEATHER
                    WAR PACQUIAO
                    WAR MOSLEY
                    WAR CLOTTEY
                    WAR TROUT
                    WAR JUDAH

AND WAR CANELO! THE MEN WHO BEAT THIS PUNK
                    You are in the list of boxing fans (of any boxer) that really makes this site at awful with continued ignorant posts. Some of your countryman here are ashamed of you as I'm to some of mine.

Just talk boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
                      You know what I'm OK that Canelo won props to him. But I have just saw the fight for the 2nd time and HBO really did a number on Cotto.

for me it could have gone either way!!

The score cards and commentating were bias ridiculously. Some here can make any stupid comments but ignore/accept that the score cards were so wide is just plain stupid.

I call for a rematch.
                      I didn't listen to the broadcast at all. I had 10-2 Canelo. Cotto and his pitty pat jabs were not very effective at all. 10 of his shots were equal to 1 canelo punch. And even then, Canelo outlanded Cotto. This wasn't a close fight at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X