No announcement yet.

Smallest most compact PRO FIGHT glove

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallest most compact PRO FIGHT glove

Hey guys, im looken for a pair of pro fight gloves and i'm fond of having the smallest most compact glove that I can. Can be between any of the well known types like reyes, everlast, grant ect ect I just want to know which is the most compact/smallest.

Thanks!!!

i dont think anybody can give you THE answer. its prolly reyes.

Comment

winning makes a new small pro fight glove. its the smallest ive ever seen and i have two pairs of 8oz fight gloves(ringside and reyes).

Comment

Cleto Reyes or Everlast MX

Comment

yeah probally the mx gloves i have them there really great gloves

Comment

Originally posted by jakelamotta#1 View Post
            yeah probally the mx gloves i have them there really great gloves
            What do you use them for? And what is your hand wrapping method when using those?

I had a pair of Reyes 10oz. pro fight gloves to hit the bag with, and I could definitely feel my punches in those. I just wrapped traditionally with 180inch mexican style wraps, no extra knuckle padding or anything.

Have you ever tried the Reyes pro fight gloves? If so, how do they compare to the Everlast MX pro fight gloves?

Comment

i also wrap my hands with 180 inch mexican wraps and i actually use a small pad. I used them for bag and mitt work and they are great gloves but honestly if your not gonna fight with them i would get something a little cheaper. interms of the comparison with reyes I have never trained with reyes pro fight gloves but i have tried them on and on the inside they feel the same but the reyes are a little bulkier.

Comment

Working...
              X