Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

things i realized and left me some questions on who r u picking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• things i realized and left me some questions on who r u picking?

pbf really showed the world that he has the skills and heart to be considered as one of the greatest.

pbf has the humility to give in to what the fans wanted.

pbf really let his hands go and not fight the game too safe. i give him so much props in going toe to toe until 12 rounds.

pbf has the heart of a real champion and has a good chin.

however, i see that pbf is beatable after all and i wonder if he doesn't have the ko power.

in the 2nd round shane could have finish him yet pbf found a way to escape his end.

in this fight, it revealed that shane's age is a big factor for his conditioning.

shane showed the world that his feet are already slowed down. he didnt even show a lil bit of lateral movement.

in the 6th round shane is already breathing in his mouth, which showed the exhaustion. i wonder how pbf couldnt KO him with all those great punches of him. had shane has a real great jaw or pbf has no power at all?

This might be one of the best posts of the night.

You pretty much covered it all.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      pbf really showed the world that he has the skills and heart to be considered as one of the greatest.

pbf really let his hands go and not fight the game too safe. i give him so much props in going toe to toe until 12 rounds.

however, i see that pbf is beatable after all and i wonder if he doesn't have the ko power.

in the 2nd round shane could have finish him yet pbf found a way to escape his end.

in this fight, it revealed that shane's age is a big factor for his conditioning.

shane showed the world that his feet are already slowed down. he didnt even show a lil bit of lateral movement.

in the 6th round shane is already breathing in his mouth, which showed the exhaustion. i wonder how pbf couldnt KO him with all those great punches of him. had shane has a real great jaw or pbf has no power at all?
      Lets be clear though... Floyd did not "escape" that round... when you escape a round you run away... right after those big hands landed and he gathered himself he kept coming forward....and shane does have a real great jaw he's shown that to be indisputable throughout his career.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post

Shane aint gonna go down VS anyone at WW.

Even if Pacquiao hit him 40 punches a round for 12.

Havent seen the fight but Mosely's legs have been on the down at world class level to normal since Cotto really. Looks like it got worse which I rpedicted because boxing is all about feet first.

However I expected him to not hold back, but I guess he was tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Plato View Post
          This might be one of the best posts of the night.

You pretty much covered it all.

yup. i gained my respect more on floyd with this fight.

Comment

Man my heart leap out of my chest when shane stunned floyd and i thought shane had struck gold but when the dust settled i soon realised that it was only fools gold!!! I was so disappointed when shane couldn't pull off the upset in the second round that i almost smashed my remote control into pieces!!!

I want to take my hat off to floyd for the way he recovered from the 2nd round and went on to systematically dismantle shane for the rest of the fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gqjohnb View Post
              Lets be clear though... Floyd did not "escape" that round... when you escape a round you run away... right after those big hands landed and he gathered himself he kept coming forward....and shane does have a real great jaw he's shown that to be indisputable throughout his career.
              how long did pbf held shane's hand and the ref took them apart? every sec is important when u got wobbled. and hey, i said pbf has a good chin, meaning he recovered fast.

he kept coming after the 2nd round not after he was separated from shane when get wobbled.

Comment

What I realized from this fight is the Floyd's biggest asset isn't his speed or athletic ability, but his intelligence in the ring. He made great adjustments during the fight (actually he has made great adjustments in a lot of his fights) and he did it without getting all that much advice from his corner.

There were a bunch times in the fight where they would engage in a sort of tactical chess match, standing at arms length apart while shifting through different guard positions and throwing lots of faints. However, Floyd always seemed like he was a step ahead of Mosley and most of these chess matches ended with Mosley making a mistake and eating a right hand from Floyd. Floyd has the knowledge and instincts of someone who has been immersed in boxing since the time he was born and that, even more than his advantages in speed and stamina, is what made this such a 1-sided fight.

Comment

i am currently watching the video, did they show their fight night weights?

I dont know if it is the quality of the video, but Floyd looked bigger than Shane??

Comment

Working...
                  X