Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what will happen if clottey opens up pac's head with a headbutt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If its a bad cut like Cotto, Clottey will be disqualified immediately.

Comment

If Pacquiao gets cut off a headbutt, I think he's going to go back to his instinct: kill. He's going to bombard Clottey, but I don't know if he can crack that granite chin. That is, if the ref doesn't jump on him.

Comment

Joshua CLottey lacks foot/head movement. I think that he relies too much on his chin, his speed, movement are poor in comparison to other 147 pounders out there. Clottey needs to use his strength to pressure pacquiao, but only throwing 10 power punchers per round will not beat pacquiao. I bet Clottey will be praying that pacquiao gets a cut.

Comment

Originally posted by the weebler ii View Post
          pac's head is huge don't forget, clottey will bounce
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol

Comment

roids wud pore out his alien head!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jboy View Post
              a cut like the one from miguel cotto...

will this fight end up like morales-pac 1?
              or will pac snap and pound clottey to the ground?

i was thinking if pac got bloodied, he could taunt to mayweather like.. "want my blood? here it is. come, get some". floyd will be ****ting on his pants like a ******
              Pacquiao needs 4 days to recover from losing 2.5ml loss of blood so he will probably die since he will be so weak.

Having said that Clottey is not an easy fight for Pacquiao.Cotto slowed Clottey down through the low blows and rabbit punches,Pacquiao better has some good tricks up his sleeve

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                pac's head is huge don't forget, Clottey will bounce
                clottey will get head ko'd if he headbutts pacgwire.

Comment

Pac's on that A-side meth. Clottey ain't cutting him with a knife, let alone a headbutt.

Comment

I have been asking the question for a while. If it affects his sight and its after the 4th they may go to the cards if they feel Pac is ahead. Otherwise it can be very tough because Clottey is pretty accurate and will tougher if Pac has limited sight.

Comment

If it's before the 4th rd pac and his team won't tough it out,no contest,

Comment

Working...
                      X