Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make no mistake we WILL see Floyd lose and here's why...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd wont lose to RG or Canelo. Only guys i see possibly beating $$$ are Sergio Martinez and maybe Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      His ego will be his own undoing. He isn't going to retire no time soon no matter how much he says it. He can't. He's addicted to the throne, the top slot in boxing and his lavish lifestyle. Floyd is a big spender. Just as 50 cent said, he makes the money and spends it then has to fight again. Which brings me to my point: Time and age inevitably catches up to us all and Mayweather will be no different. He WILL slow down. His skill WILL diminish. And a young hungry heir to the crown WILL dethrone him. Its just a matter of tme. Time that his own big ego will provide due to his reluctance to retire and his constant need for more money. Ultimately the question will be does Floyd continue to fight after he loses a couple of times and way past his prime like we've seen so many other former champions do.

Basically i agree, however the Pacturds think he is invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        so you are hating on broner for fighting gavin rees a former champ at 140???and top 10 lightweight....you are going on about his height??really??we have weight divisions not height divisions..
        i fcuking knew you would come out with that ****.

hey, why not fight malignaggi, he is a 2 weight world champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you ever seen a rees fight? didnt think so.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post

the sad thing is he would actually defend floyd fighting malignaggi too. cult fans

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            then you said "just like 50 cent said"?? really who gives a damn what he said??none of us know anything about Floyds finances...

Sure we do. When you've owed the IRS seven figures it is clear as day that your money situation is not sound. He's has numerous, well documentedfinancial difficulties.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
              the sad thing is he would actually defend floyd fighting malignaggi too. cult fans
              haha, i called it in a post the other day! knew he would come out with that! he is just a fan boy. he has never seen a rees fight in his life. broner or mayweather could pick the strawweight champ and larry would tell you the guy is a former champ this, ranked number 1 that.

delusional.

Comment

One question,seeing as Floyd and Manny both fight at 147 and walk around at roughly the same weight,why is it ok for Pacquiao to fight guys from lower weights but unless Floyd moves up he is ducking?
                I have no problem with someone not liking Floyd but to criticise him for things that Manny gets a pass on is ridiculous
                People are saying Floyd vs Guerrero is a **** fight but Manny vs Guerrero would be good

Comment

why would broner fight a ww?

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                  sad thing is manny fans are the ones saying manny should fight paulie in a comeback fight

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    Sure we do. When you've owed the IRS seven figures it is clear as day that your money situation is not sound. He's has numerous, well documentedfinancial difficulties.
                    that was in the past,other boxes have has irs issues as well,they have been resolved and he has moved on
                    haha, i called it in a post the other day! knew he would come out with that! he is just a fan boy. he has never seen a rees fight in his life. broner or mayweather could pick the strawweight champ and larry would tell you the guy is a former champ this, ranked number 1 that.

delusional.
                    like i said i own you on a regular basis on here you have nothing for me

Comment

then they use the typical "ur a pac fan cop out response" after they get owned

cult fans

Comment

Working...
                      X