Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Marquez rematched and koed Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that happened the Flom0s who are celebrating Marquez KO over Pacquiao as a victory for Floyd, and telling others that JMM is not on roids, would change their tune and claim he is on juice.

But it will never happened, Floyd's weakness is the left straight, but JMM did hit him with that overhand right and it made Floyd smile as to say you got me there.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      floyd wont rematch him, marquez looked too dangerous last fight.
      Floyd will not fight Marquez newer version, this time he saw how a well trained Marquez looked instead of the bloated guy he failed to make a catchweight against.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Floyd will not fight Marquez newer version, this time he saw how a well trained Marquez looked instead of the bloated guy he failed to make a catchweight against.
        Its the other way round JMM wants no part of Floyd .

Comment

He would probably be considered the greatest boxer that Mexico has produced and he will be consider top 15 all time great.

Comment

I would love that. It is not likely to happen because Mayweather does not charge in like Pacquiao. If Marquez hits any welterweight as hard as hit hit Pacquiao and they charge into the punch the way Pacquiao did I think they would be knocked out. I would like to see a loss on Floyd's record.Some humility would be good for him.

Comment

The ped crusade would begin again lmao..."We just trying to clean up the sport"would be the rallying cry.

Comment

That would be a sensation! JMM would then be seen the greatest fighter of this era

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                  with a similar shot he landed on him in round 2 in their first fight in a rematch, would that fu%k the universe up?
                  I would laugh but I would hope Mayweather wouldn't wake up

Comment

I'd hop on my magic carpet and fly around the world in complete and utter shock.

Comment

Marquez would have to take the tests so I doubt it would happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X