Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To those saying that it was a lucky punch...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one in the 3rd was more like a long, overhand right (one of my friends called it a "hand of God" punch). The one that knocked out Pac was a short, compact, straight right.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      ...Marquez dropped him in the 3rd round with the same right hand. Was that one lucky too?

He was setting it up all night long.
      I think ur insinuating this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        ...Marquez dropped him in the 3rd round with the same right hand. Was that one lucky too?

He was setting it up all night long.
        I agree. Seems he put all his eggs in one basket by setting up a perfectly timed punch. I noticed he wasn't interested in countering.

Comment

The first KD surprised me more than the KO.

Never expected that kind of power, but they don't call you "Dinamita" for nothing.

Comment

When you throw a punch in a fight, it's because you intended for it to land. Nothing lucky about that.

Comment

That punch was about as solid as they come, in every sense of the word.

Comment

No such thing as a lucky punch. It's boxing.

Comment

the way marquez threw that knock out punch was very similar to segio martinez's knock out punch during the 2nd williams fight. but it was no lucky punch, it was the same punch marquez used to knock down his sparring partner, it was perfected in the gym, so it wasn't a lucky shot

Comment

i wouldn't call it lucky but those two rights were not the same.

Comment

The setup for them was the same. JMM was moving to the outside and trying to line up the right hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X