Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Resume Pac or Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the most original thread I've seen in weeks.

Comment

The Playoffs starts tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        and here we go...................
        HAHA.. Shane just chillin on the couch? That boy needs a hammock like in Gilligans Island.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
          actually this was already discussed so many times, PAC has beter resume than floyd
          it musta not been discussed enough times, cause youre about as right as **** on a boar, which means youre not, cause **** on a boar is impossible. get it?

(I dono, usually p@ctards need things broken down for them, not sure if youre on of them, but just in case...)

Comment

Both are ATG's around the Top 30 or so. Depending on how they finish their careers is what will seperate them. If Pac beats Floyd and Bradley, along with say a Mike Jones (if he beats a Top WW), he'd enter the Top 20 to me. If Floyd beats Pac or Sergio, along with Cotto, he'd enter the Top 20 or so to me. If he beat Pac and Sergio, along with Cotto, Canelo (if he beats a Top SWW or two), and Khan (if he beats a Top WW), he'd definitely be in the Top 20 to me.

Comment

Morales vs Floyd polls have been done already and Morales came out on top. Lets leave it there and not embarass Floyd anymore. Leave FLoyd with some dignity please.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Morales vs Floyd polls have been done already and Morales came out on top. Lets leave it there and not embarass Floyd anymore. Leave FLoyd with some dignity please.
                Morales isn't greater than Floyd, that's a sick joke. Mayweather and Cotto was a close poll, it's not really accurate to have a poll on here because of all the bias fans or haters of someone. The fact that Mayweather-Cotto resume poll was close, and that people actually had Morales ahead of Floyd, is laughable. That's why resume polls are worthless.

Comment

I think it's pretty close.

Comment

As usual, Manny fans say it's Manny. Floyd fans say it's Floyd. You'll wonder why they keep making threads like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      and here we go...................
                      yup here we go again, it is clear that both fighters have wonderful resume but p4p manny's resume outweights floyds, but remove floyd's zero its not even a question, this is the reason why PAC is fighter of the Decade and not Floyd...

Comment

Working...
                      X