Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Physically bigger side by side, Nelo or Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Physically bigger side by side, Nelo or Ward?

So Nelo is, as they say, a "LHW" on fight night...

Golovkin said "Nelo too big...weighs too much on fight night, doesn't agree to 155."

Yet he said May vs Pac winner at 154 absolutely...

Asks Ward for 164...why?

Fight a 147 boxer, criticizes the situation of fighting a "too small" guy.

If Ward and Nelo were side by, as you saw how shorter Nelo was to Golovkin, how much smaller would Nelo look vs a Ward faceoff?

"He too big...no." (155 Nelo bout)

Nelo is smaller then Ward deffinitly,you know this man

Comment

You're on a real roll of ******ed threads today..... can you just take a break from posting about Golovkin?

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        You're on a real roll of ******ed threads today..... can you just take a break from posting about Golovkin?
        Whos bigger, Ward or Nelo?

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          But that's his life...to post "I hate GGG" threads. When you do it daily, you begin to run out of content at some point. But who cares, he has to keep that train rolling

Comment

Not much of a point to this thread but too answer your question Ward has a little bit of a larger frame than Alvarez, besides the height difference, Ward doesn't look that much bigger than Alvarez to where someone would say damn I can't believe they are fighting each other. Alvarez is like Margarito in that they are both freakishly big for their weight class and it's amplified even more on fight night. Margarito out weighing Manny by 17 pounds was insane. That amounts to damn near a four weight class difference. Until Canelo moves to middleweight, and even super middleweight, I do not see him being challenged. He's too damn big and strong at Jr. Middleweight unless your TBE!!!!! I hate those words coming out of my mouth but it's the damn truth. Anyone who says otherwise is just jealous, mad or just plain hating.

Comment

Groundhog day....

Comment

stop being a f#g

ward's a LHW and canelo can make 154 lbs if he skips breakfast for a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  So Nelo is, as they say, a "LHW" on fight night...

Golovkin said "Nelo too big...weighs too much on fight night, doesn't agree to 155."

Yet he said May vs Pac winner at 154 absolutely...

Asks Ward for 164...why?

Fight a 147 boxer, criticizes the situation of fighting a "too small" guy.

If Ward and Nelo were side by, as you saw how shorter Nelo was to Golovkin, how much smaller would Nelo look vs a Ward faceoff?

"He too big...no." (155 Nelo bout)
                  Golovkin only wants everything to be in his favor. Only wants to give Jacobs 25% when he's the biggest test he's faced.

Comment

Your hate for GGG is insane. You are the worst poster and you start ten times more threads than anyone else. Most of your threads are just mindless GGG hating threads. Damn, why don't you limit yourself to one I hate GGG type thread a day? Listen, you God damn fool, the guys on here who hate GGG don't need any help from you to hate him. The guys who like GGG aren't going to start disliking him because of all the lies and garbage you post about him numerous times daily. You change nothing but you do fuc up this board by clogging it up with so many daily GGG hating threads. GGG wants Canelo to fight him at 160 because that is the weight middleweight fights are fought at, dummy. He never said Canelo was too big, That is just another one of your lies. Why don't you grow up and act like a normal human instead of a childish crybaby with an obsessional hatred of a boxer who doesn't deserve it.

Comment

Working...
                    X