Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be interested to see Wlad - Haye II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
    Wlad always punishes guys more in rematches. He won by ten rounds last time and would land the bomb on Haye that would send him down for good. Just because Haye beat a guy who lost two decisions to one armed fighters doesn't make him ready for Wlad2.
    Yep good points made

Comment

I'd like to see the rematch simply because Haye claims his broken toe was to blame for his dismal performance in the first fight.

Comment

yes.................

Comment

What a difference a fight makes.

I wanted a Wlad-Haye rematch ever since the first because they are the best fighters in the division. Haye was so embarrassed about the first fight he will really go for it in a rematch. Glad to see the fans are starting to come around to the idea. It's obviously the biggest money fight for the Klitschko's so hopefully one of them will fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
            Wlad always punishes guys more in rematches. He won by ten rounds last time and would land the bomb on Haye that would send him down for good. Just because Haye beat a guy who lost two decisions to one armed fighters doesn't make him ready for Wlad2.
            I was really impressed with his Purrity and Sanders rematches......................

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Only if Haye beats Vitali.
              But Vitali said he's going to retire after this next fight with Charr. There really is noone more deserving than Haye at this point.

Comment

I enjoyed the last fight, i believe if they faced each other again, Haye wud most likely deploy different tactics,more risks, maybe come in lighter

However i want to see Vitali Vs Haye first.which i believe he will win and that will set a great match up for Wlad vs Haye part 2, hopefully this time someone will get TKO'd

Comment

No not really but considering the available comp left at hw for the K brothers this is probably as good as its gonna get. I would rather see Haye get another solid win at hw before he is given another shot at Wlad,

Comment

Working...
                  X