Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the best, P4P - Errol Spence Jr. or Prince Nazeem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was the best, P4P - Errol Spence Jr. or Prince Nazeem?

See, I've thought about it, and I reckon I've got to go Naz, because when he had a car crash, he just mowed down a bystander, and turned it into a hit and run, crippling them for life.

Whereas Spence has fucked himself up so much, Kell Brook is watching on with his glass eye sockets and feeling better off.

This was the scene with Spence last night:

Naz was the better car crasher
    80.00%
    Spence was the better car crasher
    20.00%

Spence was the better car crasher by far. He flipped that thing about five times and managed to dive out like a stuntman all the while on the sauce and injuring nobody but himself.

Naz on the other hand ruined two lives most likely just because he was too fat and stubby to reach the pedals properly anymore.

Comment

Naz takes some beating does about 100 miles an hour on the wrong side of the road. Hits a car. Runs off then lies and says it was his mate driving

Good guy

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
        Spence was the better car crasher by far. He flipped that thing about five times and managed to dive out like a stuntman all the while on the sauce and injuring nobody but himself.

Naz on the other hand ruined two lives most likely just because he was too fat and stubby to reach the pedals properly anymore.
        You know what, I didn't watch it because I thought it might be upsetting, but I just saw it now, and that might be the all-time greatest ever car crash. Surely The Ring have to push him up in the ratings now? It wasn't crap like Diego Coralles falling off his motorbike and then spitting out his gumshield to give himself a chance, that was the real deal.

Comment

Gotta roll w/ Spence on this one. That's some James Dean shyt.
          Nas did the kind of thing teenage girls do.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

I wish I could change my vote tbh.... Errol put on a great show for us all. Lomanchenko couldn't crash his car like that.

Alvarez would probably just lightly bump his bonnet on the kerb and they'd pay three judges to say it was the best crash ever.

Comment

remember when valero had that crash and it turned him into a killcrazy maniac?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Not you too. smh

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  I wish I could change my vote tbh.... Errol put on a great show for us all. Lomanchenko couldn't crash his car like that.

Alvarez would probably just lightly bump his bonnet on the kerb and they'd pay three judges to say it was the best crash ever.

I'd like to think George Groves could wreck a car but he'd probably just roll it over on his own leg.

Comment

Working...
                  X