Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pence endorses Paul Ryan, against Trumps wishes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pence endorses Paul Ryan, against Trumps wishes.

This coming after republican congressmen have backed Hillary over trump.

Sorry Trumpys, it's over for him. Even his VP knows it and is speaking out.

This party is in complete shambles, no point even trying anymore, the longer the GOP backs Trump the more it will hurt them in the future.

The country will not forget how cowardly they have acted by allowing trump to confining his nonsense.

Democrats couldn't have ever imagined coming up a with scheme would destroy republicans in the future more than Trump has.

I saw this. What's funny to me is no one really gives a ****. If Pence endorses. Lol.

Trump's buffonery is comical. I've been watching maddow and andersen cooper for all the lol's.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I saw this. What's funny to me is no one really gives a ****. If Pence endorses. Lol.

Trump's buffonery is comical. I've been watching maddow and andersen cooper for all the lol's.
      Trump cares and the republican party cares.

There's a lot if behind the scenes worries from the GOP about what to do with Trump.

It won't be much longer until everyone in entire party decides that they are going to do what's best from themselves, and publicly separate themselves from him.

Clearly Pence, Trumps VP choice, is already made that choice by standing against Trump.

What an embarrassment for the GOP.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        This coming after republican congressmen have backed Hillary over trump.

Sorry Trumpys, it's over for him. Even his VP knows it and is speaking out.

This party is in complete shambles, no point even trying anymore, the longer the GOP backs Trump the more it will hurt them in the future.

The country will not forget how cowardly they have acted by allowing trump to confining his nonsense.

Democrats couldn't have ever imagined coming up a with scheme would destroy republicans in the future more than Trump has.
        Nope.... its just the democrats where the ones against the abolishment of slavery. It was democrats who keep voting to have the welfare intact and kept it going...

Hillary's heroes?

Margaret sanger <---- racist
        goldwater <---- racist
        Robert Byrd (congressman/KKK memeber)<---- racist

Oh and on top of that the DNC got caught red handed rigging the democratic convention to FAVOR clinton and tank bernie sanders on purpose. The head of the DNC resigned from her position.... oh and what's this!? Wow Clinton rewarded her by bringing her into her campaign.

But none of that matters right?

Comment

on other (not biased) news:

Mr. Pence issued his endorsement of Mr. Ryan during an afternoon interview with Fox News on Wednesday, hours after he told Mr. Trump of his longtime ties to the speaker, and Mr. Trump expressed support for the move.

“I talked to Donald Trump this morning about my support for Paul Ryan, our longtime friendship,” Mr. Pence said. “He strongly encouraged me to endorse Paul Ryan in next Tuesday’s primary. And I’m pleased to do it. But look, this is all part of a process of bringing a party together” after a competitive nominating fight, he added.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/us...-gop.html?_r=0

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            Nope.... its just the democrats where the ones against the abolishment of slavery. It was democrats who keep voting to have the welfare intact and kept it going...

Hillary's heroes?

goldwater <---- racist

Oh and on top of that the DNC got caught red handed rigging the democratic convention to FAVOR clinton and tank bernie sanders on purpose. The head of the DNC resigned from her position.... oh and what's this!? Wow Clinton rewarded her by bringing her into her campaign.

No, it doesn't matter, because its completely unrelated to the GOP absolutely destroying itself, and looking in complete disarray which is what this thread is about.

But changing the topic is the rightys go to strategy around here so I'm not surprised.

Comment

Donald Trump's campaign has descended into outright turmoil, with top advisers exasperated and "suicidal" — and Republican leaders are reportedly exploring ways to replace the mogul on the ticket.

Senior GOP officials have grown so bewildered with Trump's bizarre antics — most recently his aggression toward the Muslim-American parents of a fallen soldier, his peculiar flirtations with Vladimir Putin and his refusal to back House Speaker Paul Ryan’s reelection bid — that they are actively exploring how they could replace the bombastic billionaire if he were to abandon his bid, ABC News reported Wednesday.

With Trump breaking rule after rule this election season, officials aren't dismissing the possibility the huckster could give up his run and drop out of the race altogether before Election Day in November —*and they want to be prepared if he does.
              Lmao at republicans trying to replace Trump. They let the jester high jack their party and turn it into a 24/7 circus.

Man this great to watch. Thank you Trump, democrats everywhere owe you big time!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Hillary's heroes?

goldwater <---- racist

The same is thing is happening to trump right now... I haven't heard anything positive about him from the media... Just the same ol nutjob that he is stuff... Not for him and I don't want him as president, but I am an American and want a fair election... This whole s.hit feels rigged

Comment

Getting cucked by his own vp. Sad

Comment

What a circus this years election is.

Comment

Working...
                    X