Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name something you know about a fighter that many others might not know

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ike quartey has 27 brothers and sisters.

Donaire knocked out Kirkland in the amateurs.

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
    Gene Tunney wrote an essay on how a heavyweight could beat a gorilla in a fight.

Just so happened to name Jack Dempsey (who he had two wins over) and himself as the most likely to do it.
    And Tyson attempted to demonstrate that when he offered a zoo keeper $10 000 to open the cage so he could fight a gorilla.

Comment

Fernando Vargas has come up to me 3 different times asking me if I knew who he was, and all 3 I've said no! Ha! Arrogant prick!

Comment

Fernando Vargas got his az knocked out at a party in Malibu after picking a fight with some white dude, he was telling the guy his fists were registered deadly weapons then got KTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Shane Mosley stopped a sparring session to break up a scuffle between me and Orlin Norris! In big bear. True story
          Bump.......

Comment

me and Hector "Macho" Camacho had the same Dr. While Hector had the rep of being an really big A-hole, he is a real cool dude. we actually spared a few times. thats when i learned the difference between a pro and a novice. he could have ko'd me but he allowed me to build up my ego. it was like fighting Neo in the matrix.

Comment

Jimmy Paul thinks Manny Stewart slipped him a mickey when he lost his title. he said manny gave him a drink during the fight that made him sick on his stomach and made him weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                And Tyson attempted to demonstrate that when he offered a zoo keeper $10 000 to open the cage so he could fight a gorilla.
                I wouldn't be surprised if Cus had him read that essay, but if I recall correctly he didn't like that the big gorilla was picking on the smaller ones and wanted to teach it a lesson.

I also recall he was using it as an opportunity to prove he could be fleet-footed like his idol Muhammad Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                  I wouldn't be surprised if Cus had him read that essay, but if I recall correctly he didn't like that the big gorilla was picking on the smaller ones and wanted to teach it a lesson.

I also recall he was using it as an opportunity to prove he could be fleet-footed like his idol Muhammad Ali.
                  Yeah and he was on a date with Robin Givens so maybe he was just BS'in and wanted to impress his woman.

Comment

When mike Tyson's in Vegas (most of the time) he hangs out at hair unlimited on the west side.

Winky wright eats soul food at MM's on charelston near decatur

From what I hear Floyd got put out of the Luxor a few weeks before he went in for fighting or something like that they almost 86'd him but couldn't cause it's a MGM property. Heard that from the guy I lived down the street from he works there just rumor to me tho.

You cannot enter the front of Floyd's gym unless your a team member.

He likes young jezzy

Mike Tyson doesn't smile in pictures at least not mine.

Andre Direll wears 20oz sparing and bag work gloves.

Eddie mustafa Muhammad trained James toney.

Byron Mitchell was forced to fight joe chalzaghe by don king and if he didn't king told him he wouldn't get him any other big fights.

Hassim ouma smiles a lot. He was always smiling in the gym even after he took a beating.

According to this guy in Floyd's gym his cars are bullet proof but I don't buy that.

Mike Tyson's lisp isn't really that bad he just gets nervous. At the shop he talks pretty normal I think.

Andre Direll accorinding to his grandfather went up from 147 to 168 or whatever the actual weights are for the am's and won championships in all of them.

Floyd senior will rap for you if you stop him and talk to him long enough just bring up pacquiao. Or Freddie roach.

Roger mayweather looks exactly the same when he coaches am fights as he does Floyd's fights same **** he says to haha

According to Eddie mustafa Muhammad they tried to get a fight between Roy jones and chad Dawson but Roy didn't want it.

Chad Dawson hits hard on the regular according to Eddie.

I've never seen mike Tyson with socks on person I've seen him three times.
                    -_-

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                      I've never seen mike Tyson with socks on person I've seen him three times.
                      -_-
                      I like this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X