No announcement yet.

Tito vs Crawford at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito vs Crawford at 140

Who wins. I know Tito was a beast at welterweight but I don't know much about him at 140. Who wins this fight? Do you think Crawford's skills will be too much for chinny Tito?

Trinidad was about 17-18 when he was at 140. I've seen some of his early fights. Not sure it's a fair MM.

Comment

trinidad was a huge welterweight. huge. his power was still frightening at 160 lbs. truly frightening. i htink he hit harder than golovkin and lemieux, for instance.

he would murder crawford. the style of crawford is actually bad for trinidad, who could be outboxed and get a bit lost at sea if you used the ring and had a good jab, but FFS we're talking about felix trinidad vs terrence crawford, and at some point you have to say, "**** styles, fighters make fights."

and trinidad was a welterweight. unless you're asking "would tito be so drained at 140 that he'd lose to a far lesser fighter" you should talk about a fantasy fight at 147 lbs.

Comment

Crawford has a suspect chin, so I'll take Tito at any weight.

Comment

Tito would be a corpse at 140

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            trinidad was a huge welterweight. huge. his power was still frightening at 160 lbs. truly frightening. i htink he hit harder than golovkin and lemieux, for instance.

he would murder crawford. the style of crawford is actually bad for trinidad, who could be outboxed and get a bit lost at sea if you used the ring and had a good jab, but FFS we're talking about felix trinidad vs terrence crawford, and at some point you have to say, "**** styles, fighters make fights."

and trinidad was a welterweight. unless you're asking "would tito be so drained at 140 that he'd lose to a far lesser fighter" you should talk about a fantasy fight at 147 lbs.
            yeah, i still remember how he fucked joppy up. what a left hook

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
              Crawford has a suspect chin, so I'll take Tito at any weight.

says who?

crawford has fought good offensive fighters and he's never been down.

Comment

How bout at 147? I got Tito.

Comment

If prime Tito can make 140 for one fight, which I think he might be able to with modern sport science, he murders Crawford, even while weaker. If you did it for 10 fights Crawford pulls ahead, because Tito can't do it indefinitely, otherwise he wouldn't be Tito. In a P4P fight Tito murders him until Crawford shows me he can compete at that level.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    says who?

crawford has fought good offensive fighters and he's never been down.
                    A very undersized Gamboa on bambi legs Rocked him. That is why I think he has a suspect chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X