Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember Jacobs told Charlo he wasn't touching M's yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    It was announced today that Jacobs is officially at 168 now. He said he was having problems making 160 for Canelo. So that fight could be 2 years or so away. If it happens at all
    is this for real ?

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      is this for real ?
      Yea. I read it yesterday. I'll try to find it

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        There are dozens of homes just like his in his area, all under a million. Nice home, but let’s not pretend he is pulling down millions just yet. He only made $500k for his last fight, maybe he was able to bank half of that after taxes and trainers.
        How do you know what area he lives in? Those houses you posted looked nothing like his home. No land & his guest house was as big as the houses you posted

Read the post below.
        Originally posted by Tails View Post
        Not sure about now but I want to say he lived in the Cinco Ranch area of Katy not too long ago. My cousin works for the police department somewhere over there and had to make a few disturbance visits years back.

I stay in Houston and I can tell you first hand that the house probably has a value of 2 million because he doesn't live in actual Houston but on the outskirts in the greater area.

If he stayed in Memorial/Heights/Galleria/West U then that house would be around 8 to 10 million for that size.

Comment

I think Jacobs was right when he made that statement to Charlo, I mean even Charlo didn’t argue that fact. He stood silent like a church’s mouse.

Comment

Working...
          X