Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who among suspected PED user got away the most: Pacquaio, Mayweather or Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspected is not the same as caught. Maybe none of them ever used anything illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Suspected is not the same as caught. Maybe none of them ever used anything illegal.
      I think they all did.

But only one winned and pretended to be a clean fighter. Guess who?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Who among these highly suspected PED user got away the most: Pacquaio, Mayweather or Marquez?

I think Pacquaio got the most out of PED. From almost losing to Marquez during their 2nd fight, he went on to beat delahoya, hatton, cotto and made hundreds for millions.

Mayweather is the most hyprocrite pretending to clean up the sport while using PED. This guy is really something. I believe Hauser that Floyd has 3 positive tests destroyed. Floyd's IV use gave more credibility to that accusation.

Marquez PED use only benefited him by finally KO Pacquaio. He did beat a bum but lost to Bradley while on PED which is interesting.
        it is the one with the most contributions, influence, money and connections....

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          I think they all did.

But only one winned and pretended to be a clean fighter. Guess who?
          That one guy is the biggest hypocrite of all. He loves to clean up the sport of boxing.

Who's that guy?

Is it this guy?

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-12-2016, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Lol this thread would need you to have to make an assumption who took PEDs. Stupid thread.

Comment

The guy on top looks like a winner for this poll don't you think?

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-12-2016, 09:16 PM.
              Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                Lol this thread would need you to have to make an assumption who took PEDs. Stupid thread.
                this is nsb and i will pardon you, for being new here, for making such a stupid reply..

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  this is nsb and i will pardon you, for being new here, for making such a stupid reply..
                  I guess I shouldn't have kept it real.

Comment

A 3yr change .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      A 3yr change .

It's called working out buddy. You should try it some time lol

Comment

Working...
                      X