Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Hungry For KO Win, Vows To Down Dennis Hogan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    You not whistling that tune when Pvssy-G does it. Why exactly is that??
    sure bro - wen did that occur? Only way u defend Pathetic Crying Charlo Sisters - Talk About Ggg!!

Comment

Would you bet on it??
      I’ll bet my account

Comment

• Charlo might be hungry for a KO but most fans are hungrier for him to step up and fight a decent MW.

Comment

You know wtf you was doing with that emoji.
          Don’t get your panties in a bunch princess. I swear all you new gen are so sensitive. You guys just go looking for something to be offended by. If there was a Kool emoji with a sombrero I’d put it next to Alvarez’s name and no one would think anything if it.

Comment

And if golovkin fought those "pretty bad" group of guys you would of hyped them up to be good fighters
            Nah not at all man...I don't give GGG credit really for Wade...and similarly I wouldn't give him credit at all for a run of Adams, Centeno, one legged Heliand, and now Hogan...Korobov was a solid fight...but when that is by far your best opponent out of 5 that is not good ya know.

GGG can get a pass/credit from me for Vanes/Rolls because he also fought Canelo twice, Jacobs, and SD in that run.

Looking at each guy's last 6 opponents...if you include Hogan for Charlo...the top group would be Canelo, Jacobs, SD and JRock, in that order...the top 4 fights are all for GGG...second group would be Korobov alone really imo...then the next group would be Vanes, Rolls, Hogan, Adams...and one legged Heiland and Centeno last imo.

I try to be consistent across the board...Charlo has some talent, hope he can get in with some good fights soon...would love him vs SD but that is a risky fight for him so I can see why it wouldn't happen...high risk/low reward.

Comment

That shet was corny. You gays like to always talk gay here & your boy Pvssy-G is the topic when Mall is involved cuz ya'll talk that shet but won't let Pvssy-G back it up for you, Twinky.
              LOL, there you go again! Man you really need to work through those feelings you have for GGG, literally can't comment without slipping his name in, bless. Classic closet behaviour, it's OK man as I said it's 2019. You'll feel better if you bust out of that closet, less angry, less confused. Sure, boxing is a man's game, but gay men are still men, regardless of what your imaginary real world friends tell you. Just ask your boyfriend, he'll tell you the same. Be proud brother 🏳️*🌈✌️

Comment

That shet was corny. You gays like to always talk gay here & your boy Pvssy-G is the topic when Mall is involved cuz ya'll talk that shet but won't let Pvssy-G back it up for you, Twinky.
                So your ****phobic. It’s 2019 buddy get over it.

Comment

Would you bet on it??
                  all my points

Comment

• What a brave warrior Charlo is. He keeps looking crap at Middle so they bringing in fighters from a lower division to give Charlo a better chance to knock some little guys out to make him look like a better fighter.

What a warrior, what a champ. But he earnt that belt while sat on his couch. It seems only PBC fighters get free belts without fighting for them, septic tank Davies can vouch for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MickG View Post
                      LOL, there you go again! Man you really need to work through those feelings you have for GGG, literally can't comment without slipping his name in, bless. Classic closet behaviour, it's OK man as I said it's 2019. You'll feel better if you bust out of that closet, less angry, less confused. Sure, boxing is a man's game, but gay men are still men, regardless of what your imaginary real world friends tell you. Just ask your boyfriend, he'll tell you the same. Be proud brother 🏳️*🌈✌️
                      This is one of the problems with these I NEED TO DEFEND THE PBC AT ALL Cost brigade. They just presume all the flack comes from Europe and GGG fans. It ain't, it's coming from everywhere, we can all see another protection racket for another PBC fighter. Americans are on here comaiming about it, these PBC tards think its an anti America thing or anti black thing, it ain't.

It's a PUT YOUR CHAMP IN SOME BIG Fights before we start to think he may be a bit of a protected fraud thing. We seeing and saying the same thing with other PBC fighters too. That's why we know this protection crap is going on, same thing in different divisions.

But the defend pbc brigade just presume its all foreigners with the anti America anti black thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X