Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would prime Manny Pacquiao had done against these fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac fights Everyone so he'd probably fight all of them 2 or 3 times and have a few losses to show for it but much more wins like he did with jmm, bradkey, morales, barrera.Pac

Floyd might fight 2 or 3 of them, but more likely 2 and have no losses.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 07-25-2019, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      Vernon Forrest
      Mayorga
      Duran
      Sweet Pea
      Hearns
      JCC
      Felix Trinidad
      forest would win by points
      Mayorga would get KO'd
      Duran would win by KO
      Pea would win by points
      Hearn would win by death
      JCC would get KO'd
      Tito would win by KO

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        last i checked, marquez didnt finally beat manny until the 4th fight lol. TBE fans so salty.
        Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Pac fights Everyone so he'd probably fight all of them 2 or 3 times and have a few losses to show for it but much more wins like he did with jmm, bradkey, morales, barrera.Pac

Floyd might fight 2 or 3 of them, but more likely 2 and have no losses.
        Living rent free in Ladyboys heads

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Living rent free in Ladyboys heads
          triggered!

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
            Vernon Forrest
            Mayorga
            Duran
            Sweet Pea
            Hearns
            JCC
            Felix Trinidad
            Duran, Hearns and Whitaker make him look like dog shyte.

Chavez and Tito are hard to call.

Mayorga gets raped. Forrest doesn't get raped, he only gets forcefully fondled against his will (but kinda likes it, and that confusion is what makes it all the more painful).

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              prime pac blitz thru all those names... all those guys are ATG but the difference is, those guys are common, their style, etc. where as for manny, is there any other fighters out there that fights like pac? prime pac would give those guys a hard time.
              you could be the new face of Trojan Condoms: here's how bad things can get if you don't use birth control, and the kid survives the abortion.

I bet you'd make a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                forest would win by points
                Mayorga would get KO'd
                Duran would win by KO
                Pea would win by points
                Hearn would win by death
                JCC would get KO'd
                Tito would win by KO
                I think Manny at 135 & 140 beats Pernelle. I think Manny stops Tito who is too slow for the Manny that beat Bradley. Everything else I agree with.

Comment

Our bois Manny and Floyd could do a number of them.

Fantasy match up are extremely complicated from era to era. I just know that our boiz is top notch for sure.

For example in an aggressors era like the unfortunate Pernell Whitaker's era, Floyd would lose to more than half of them because judges favors aggressors in those era. Even Oscar lost to Trinidad when he boxed beautifully in the dying rounds. You stopped being the aggressor and the judges is on it already.

But in a defensive era like our era or the era of Jack Johnson, Floyd would have won more than half of them.

Manny does not do well in fantasy match ups because of his size. He will always be underestimated no matter what. But it's been shown that in actual fight Manny's freestyle in and out and his genius utilization of angles can do devastating result to any opponent. It's extremely hard to figure him out. You can never count him out.

Comment

Manny loses to Hearns without a doubt for me. But with the exception of Mayorga. All 50-50

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                      Duran, Hearns and Whitaker make him look like dog shyte.

Chavez and Tito are hard to call.

Mayorga gets raped. Forrest doesn't get raped, he only gets forcefully fondled against his will (but kinda likes it, and that confusion is what makes it all the more painful).
                      Utter Nonsense.

at LW the only fighter on that list that would give Manny real problems is Sweat Pea. Duran would get put out on a stretcher due to his style. Hitman at LW would be "weight drained" Pac would take him apart.

Comment

Working...
                      X